September 2021 Homework Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 2021 Homework Question

Action folds to you UTG+1 off 75bb effective, what is your strategy?

You raise to 2.5bbs and the BB calls. The flop comes J♠-5♠-4♦ and the BB checks, what is your strategy?

Suppose you bet 4bb and the BB calls. The turn is the T♦ and the BB checks, what is your strategy?

Suppose you bet 15bb and the BB calls. The river is the 2♥ and the BB checks, what is your strategy?

Benno

You raise to 2.5bbs and the BB calls. The flop comes J♠-5♠-4♦ and the BB checks, what is your strategy?

Suppose you bet 4bb and the BB calls. The turn is the T♦ and the BB checks, what is your strategy?

Suppose you bet 15bb and the BB calls. The river is the 2♥ and the BB checks, what is your strategy?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You raise to 2.5bbs and the BB calls. The flop comes J♠-5♠-4♦ and the BB checks, what is your
    strategy?

Because of the range advantage.... I bet everything!!!

Last edited by Gambit; 08-12-2021, 04:18 PM.

Comment

I have a strong range-advantage and the nut advantage on this medium-dry Board. I also really have to hunt for draws, so I will bet with my entire range in a medium amount.

27 suited combinations w/o a pair, fd, open-ended straight draw or 2 overs are added to junk.

BB neither folded nor x-raised, so BB's range is somewhat condensed, but still wide. The pot is now 14.5bb. The Td puts 2 flush draws on board as well as a myriad of straight draws. I want to bet my best hands and an equal number of draws in a large amount. ~18bb would set up a pot-size jam on the River.

14 heart & club Axs & Kxs w/o a pair or 2 overs are added to Junk

The pot is 44.5bb & we have 53bb behind. All of the draws except A3s brick out. I'm betting all my 60 good value hands. A shove lays BB 1.84:1.00 and allows me to bluff with 32 junky hands. A6s might be a better bluff than 98s, because it blocks some nut hands, but A-high will occasionally win at show-down if it goes x-x and 98s never will.

Last edited by bengoshidesu; 08-12-2021, 08:54 PM.

Comment

I'm in the process of a new computer build and migrating files. I'll be back at this for the next assignment.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Sept2021HW PreFlop (2).jpg Views:	182 Size:	152.3 KB ID:	51223

Last edited by kkep; 09-08-2021, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Preflop
          Click image for larger version  Name:	UTG1 pre.png Views:	0 Size:	56.1 KB ID:	51228

Flop
          Click image for larger version  Name:	flop.png Views:	0 Size:	63.1 KB ID:	51229

Turn
          Click image for larger version  Name:	turn 0 24 6 0.png Views:	0 Size:	68.6 KB ID:	51241
          Only the best and worst draws are bet, to avoid being raised.

River
          Click image for larger version  Name:	rvr.png Views:	0 Size:	66.6 KB ID:	51244
          Bet pot.
          Last edited by edy; 08-13-2021, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Comment

September 2021 Homework
              The homework left much to one’s imagination
              1. How close to the bubble?
              2. Is the table a full ring?
              3. Is the opponent active
              4. Have I just moved to the table
              There are more questions, but enough is enough
              I only play the top 11% of my range from UTG+1 unless I have a history on my opponent.
              Since my opponent has only called each of my bets at the river, I would shove unless some tell (shaking hands, big smile, sweating, etc.)showed me the error of my ways. Click image for larger version

Name:	poker september 2021.png
Views:	255
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	51236

Comment

• kkep
                kkep commented
                Editing a comment
                Assume full ring and everyone plays reasonably well. These are not ICM spots

Click image for larger version

Name:	R13-063888preflop.png
Views:	247
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	51251

Name:	R13-067966flop.png
Views:	249
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	51252

Name:	R13-033175turn.png
Views:	253
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	51253

Name:	R13-030445River2.png
Views:	249
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	51254
              Attached Files

Comment

​

pot 6.5bb, almost 60% rng adv & nut adv bet everything

​

pot 14.5bb, 2/3's pot bet, BB can call with pairs+ and draws including bd's folds junk, equities much closer

​

pot 44.5bb, 53.5 left, BB called pot sized bet should have pair+ or good drws

Last edited by slacker; 08-19-2021, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Would be helpful to know opponent's stack size to judge how this influences his decisions, assuming I am 75 eff...

You raise to 2.5bbs and the BB calls. The flop comes Js-5s-4d and the BB checks, what is your strategy?

Suppose you bet 4bb and the BB calls. The turn is the Td and the BB checks, what is your strategy?

Suppose you bet 15bb and the BB calls. The river is the 2h and the BB checks, what is your strategy?

Comment

• kkep
                    kkep commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Houseoflearnedpoker Your pre-flop range is way to tight. No one is going to judge you here so I would suggest trying to get out of your comfort zone. You should also look at this brief instructional video to help correct some of the mistakes you made playing the range. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAd4nu4LyR4

You raise to 2.5bbs and the BB calls. The flop comes Js-5s-4d and the BB checks, what is your strategy?

Suppose you bet 4bb and the BB calls. The turn is the Td and the BB checks, what is your strategy?

Suppose you bet 15bb and the BB calls. The river is the 2h and the BB checks, what is your strategy?
                  Last edited by Adinator; 09-01-2021, 12:07 PM.

Comment

DRAFT

PREFLOP

FLOP

Betting range

TURN

RIVER

Comment

September 2021 Poker Homework
                      1. Action folds to you UTG+1 off 75bb effective, what is your strategy?
                      1. You raise to 2.5bbs and the BB calls. The flop comes Js-5s-4d and the BB checks, what is your strategy?
                      Pot: 2.5+2.5+0.5+1= 6.5bb
                      Effective Stack: 72.5bb
                      Equity Estimates: Hero 59.45%, V1 40.55%

** Note: Some adjustments: A6-ATs (without backdoor) are “Marginal made hands” and K8s without backdoor Flsuh draw is “Junk”
                      Given the fact we have such a large equity advantage, nut advantage, position and the villain’s continuing range connects well with this board, I would choose a 2/3-pot size bet with my entire range.
                      1. Suppose you bet 4bb and the BB calls. The turn is the Td and the BB checks, what is your strategy?
                      Board: Js,5s,4d,10d
                      Pot: 14.5bb
                      Effective stack: 68.5bb

** Note: Some of the junk includes the K8s, A6s-A9s (hearts and diamonds)

On the turn the equities will run a bit closer since the BB folded out a fair amount of junk on the flop and we continued with our entire range. However, this very dynamic, two-tone board still is very much in favor of our range. We continue to have the range and nut advantage. This turn does have good range connectivity with the Villain who will show up to this turn with a mnay pairs, some two pairs, straight draws, flush draws. However, I would expect the Villain to have check raised with a fair amount of their two pairs and flush draws (especially some of the back doors and weaker front door draws). Given these factors, I would be betting this turn in a more polarized fashion electing to bet my premium made hands and draws and checking back the marginal made hands and junk. I would size up given these factors to 60-100% pot sizing. In this particular situation, I would likely bet 80% pot (11.6bb) in order to set up a river shove.
                      1. Suppose you bet 15bb and the BB calls. The river is the 2h and the BB checks, what is your strategy?
                      Board: Js,5s,4d,10d, 2h
                      Pot: 44.5bb
                      Effective stack: 53.5bb
                      Value to Bluff: 64.7%:35.3% [Bluff %= 53.5/(53.5+53.5+44.5) = 53.5/151.5 = 35.3%) (1.83:1)
                      Actual River Value:Bluff = 48:26 = 1.84:1

At the river we show up with many premium hands (top pair top kicker, overpairs, two pair, sets and wheel straight) giving us 48 strong value combinations. We will balance this out with the worst combinations in our range (missed straight and flush draws) with little show down value. We will check back the Ace high flush draws that missed given they may have a little bit of show down value. Also, if we turn them into bluffs we will be over bluffing.

Comment

​

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Even at 75bbs deep, BB will defend wide, especially to a small raise pre-flop. He only 3-bets a small portion, though, as Utg+1’s range is so strong. This range is an amalgamation of the 100bb Big Blind defending charts (vs utg+1) and the 75bb defending ranges (vs Utg - as there didn’t seem to be one for Utg+1 at 75bb).

BB 75bb range vs Utg+1 raise.

Click image for larger version  Name:	BB 75 bb defending range vs Utg+1 raise.png Views:	0 Size:	93.8 KB ID:	51334

Action folds to you Utg+1 75bbs effective. What is your strategy? When I open, I have to consider and plan vs all players yet to act and their playing styles/stack sizes. At this depth Utg+1 will open a fairly tight range and I will have 3-bets (for value) and as bluffs depending on players’ responses.

My 75 bb opening range.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Utg+1 75bb opening range.png Views:	0 Size:	86.6 KB ID:	51335

You raise to 2.5bbs and the bb calls. The flop comes Js,5s,4d and bb checks. What is your strategy? After the flop, I have positional advantage on the big blind. He has a capped range, as he only called a small bet. I can remove the 3-betting hands and bluffs from the chart (above). Low cards hit his calling range. He has more Jacks 5’s and 4’s in his range, so I should proceed with caution. I have all the top AA, KK, QQ, JJ, AK nutted broadway hands but he hits the board harder with all of his range. On this flop, I can check back or call if he shows aggression but as he checked, I’m C-betting here. There is a wheel straight draw and back door flush draws. I bet all premium hands, as well as back door flush draws. I check some marginals, as well as some top pair hands (for balance). Hearts and clubs from the drawing hands are ditched as junk. The pot by this time will be 5.5bbs. When I raise, he has to call 1bb to win 4. He bets 4:1 and needs 20% equity to call.

My Utg+1 flop strategy

Click image for larger version  Name:	Utg+1 flop range.png Views:	0 Size:	99.0 KB ID:	51336

Suppose you bet 4bb and the bb calls. The turn is 10d and BB checks. What is your strategy? By this time BB’s range is narrowing and he has something of a hand to be check-calling out of position. I C-bet overpairs and sets, as well as overcards and back door flush. I have also checked some wheel draws, and overcards, for balance. Again, he calls a bet but shows no aggression. He can have a flush or straight draw, or a pair. When I bet, he has to call 4 to win 9.5bbs. He gets 2.375 to call and needs 29% equity to call. The pot by this time is 13.5bbs.

My Utg+1 turn strategy.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Utg +1 turn range.png Views:	0 Size:	95.5 KB ID:	51337

Suppose you bet 15bbs and the BB calls. The river comes 2h and the BB checks. What is your strategy? This bet by me is over the size of the pot.Again, he calls, so it’s likely he is drawing to a flush or a straight. The 2 brings a possible wheel straight and A3 is in my range. It should be in his also.Think he’d lead out with a completed draw. The pot on the turn was 13.5bbs. He had to call 15 to win 28.5bbs. he got 1.9:1 to call, so needed about 33% (34%) equity to call. My range is so value heavy, that I had trouble balancing my marginals and junk. Most of my range has some equity on this board and I bet everything, including marginals and junk, again with a pot-sized bet.

My Utg+1 river strategy.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Utg+1 river range.png Views:	0 Size:	92.6 KB ID:	51338
                                  Attached Files
                                  Last edited by andyhowieuk@hotmail.com; 08-18-2021, 11:35 AM.

Comment

RFI utg+1

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
                                    Flop bet range

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
                                    Turn bet range

​​​

River​​​​​​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​
                                    Last edited by Donn Pattinson; 08-19-2021, 10:11 AM.

Comment

we bet our whole range because we should have a good range advantage, we have a large proportion of premiums to bluffs, we have so many marginals and almost no junk, this is telling us we have a good
                                      range advantage here and can bet with everything. On the turn (below) we can bet with everything again because our range advantage is so significant.

Comment

pre-flop we bet 2.5bb, bb calls pot is 5.5bb total plus (what is the anti? 20% of BB? if so then there is an additional 1.8bb in the pot) TOTAL POT PREFLOP - 7.3bb

on flop we bet 54% pot. villain should be folding out his ace-highs, random missed cards and some of his suited broadways without FD, BDFD potential.

On the turn :

I think on the flop villain has called us with any pair, and any decent draw. the turn should be better for our range because I don't expect villain to have many Tx, he could potentially have some Tx of suited spades that called the flop and his random T5s, T4s villain could have JT all combos as-well. Our river strategy:::

The river is a brick, we have so many value hands and no good bluffs ... do we want to turn our junk into bluffs on such a river ? I'm not sure, in theory to stay balanced we could probrably bet all of our missed draws here and it would work out to a roughly a 1:1 ratio on the river.

Comment

Last edited by GinDC; 08-21-2021, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Comment

​

The BB will call with a range like this...

My strategy is

I think the BB would call with the following range...

My strategy is

I thin the BB would call with the following range...

My strategy would be

Comment

I RFI the low suited connector 76s, rather than K7s or K6s because at 75bb stack size I find them easier to play post flop. I keep the same RFI % ~ 18.6%.

With a large range advantage and both v favourable Premium to Draw and Marginal to Junk ratios I would bet everything.

Raising with Premium hands and very best and worst Draws ( roughly draws with > 10 outs and less than 6). Calling with medium draws and AQs & KQs without the flush draw.

Raising KJs & K9s and QJs & Q9s without blockers to my opponents flush draws ( heats & clubs), KJ & QJ spades and diamonds are marginal made hands and K9 & Q9 spades & diamonds are junk. Also The hands in blue should be labelled raise bluffs,( sorry about that still learning).

(I learnt a lot from the last homework challenge thx JL).
                                                Last edited by Fugu; 08-22-2021, 10:04 PM.

Comment

At 75bbs, I would employ a slightly pared down version of the 80bb GTO UTG+1 Open Raise range.

On the flop, I would check PPs lower in rank than J and suited Aces without a front door or backdoor flush draw, except for AK and AQ which I would treat as draws. On the unsuited side, I would bet AT with a backdoor flush draw and check the other combos. Again AK and AQ I would bet as draws, The lower suited Aces I would bet as draws because of wheel possibilities.

On the turn, I would downgrade the unsuited AK and AQ to junk as the backdoor is no longer in play. 9s8s is now also an OESD. The suited AKs and AQs I would now only bet ss and dd combos. The nut flush draws remain as do the wheel draws and AsTs, KsTs,QsTs,. JsTs becomes a premium hand. But I downgraded TPWK, J9 to a marginal made hand.

I could definitely see an argument for checking everything except 2P+ and bluffs, for which I would use my worst busted flush draws and also turn A5 and A$ into bluffs, But given BB checked down, I would go for thin value with big PPs. Suck to be x/r'd but the 2h bricks any draws except the wheel which Villain might have been chasing.

Comment

Comment

Jam River

Name:	PreFlop3.png
Views:	157
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	51506

Name:	Flop3.png
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	51507

Name:	Turn3.png
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	51508

Name:	River3.png
Views:	155
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	51509

Comment

ng

I am value betting 3/4 pot as well as AA

Comment

Hello Jonathan !

Comment

Most probably overbluffing here/playing too aggressively but as my first homework assignment I thought I'd have a go.
                                                            Attached Files

Comment

Name:	FTT Range Analysis.png
Views:	130
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	51539 Click image for larger version

Name:	FTT Range Analysis 2.png
Views:	129
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	51540 Click image for larger version

Name:	40E22B83-1FCA-4D9E-A28B-DE3D814E0BCB.jpeg
Views:	128
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	51541 Click image for larger version

Name:	FTT Range Analysis 4.png
Views:	129
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	51542

Comment

RFI UTG+1, 75BB Effective.

Preflop, 2.5BB Raise.

Flop comes Js-5s-4d BB Checks.

Flop. 4BB Bet.

Turn comes 10d BB Checks.

Turn. 15BB Bet.

The River Comes 2h.

River. All In.

Last edited by st3vemac; 09-06-2021, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Preflop

Click image for larger version  Name:	Preflop sept.png Views:	0 Size:	52.8 KB ID:	51554

Flop

Click image for larger version  Name:	flop sept.png Views:	0 Size:	68.4 KB ID:	51555

Turn

Added some of the Ax flush draws with no gutshot combo to the checking range as marginal made, but probably should be junk (the important is that i want to check them so that i can have nut hands on the river even if checked on turn)

Click image for larger version  Name:	turn sept.png Views:	0 Size:	65.0 KB ID:	51556

River

Click image for larger version  Name:	river sept.png Views:	0 Size:	61.8 KB ID:	51557
                                                                  Last edited by luca.mala; 09-03-2021, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Assuming it's a tournament with antes:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Pre-flop.png Views:	0 Size:	117.1 KB ID:	51560

If it were cash with no ante and some rake I'd be tighter, more like: 77+, A3s+, K9s+, QTs+, JTs, T9s, AJo+, KQo.

I'm going to move forward with the tournament version because that's what most of the other students are using for this homework.

Pot = 6.5

I have range advantage & nut advantage. Bet range & bet large (4bb).

Click image for larger version  Name:	Flop.png Views:	0 Size:	137.1 KB ID:	51563

Pot = 14.5
                                                                    After I bet range, I no longer have the range advantage b/c BB folded his junk and I haven't. So now I should be polarized:

Natural breakdown is:

44+, A2s+, K8s+, K6s, Q9s+, J9s+, T8s+, 98s, 76s, 65s, ATo+, KJo+; Group 1 [DRW]: (AQs+, A3s-A2s, As9s-As6s, Ad9d-Ad6d, KQs, K9s, Ks8s, Ks6s, Kd8d, Kd6d, Q9s, 98s, 76s, AQo+, KQo); Group 2 [PM]: (99-66, ATs, A5s-A4s, KTs, QTs, T8s+, 65s, ATo); Group 3 [MM]: (TT+, 55-44, AJs, KJs, QJs, J9s+, AJo, KJo); Group 5 [JNK]: (Ah9h-Ah6h, Ac9c-Ac6c, Kh8h, Kh6h, Kc8c, Kc6c)

Problem PM/DRW is too low 62/84 instead of 1/1

To fix this:
                                                                    I'm moving my ISDs that only have 1 OC from DRW to JNK. This bring DRW down to 78.
                                                                    I'm moving ATo&ATs from MM to PM. This brings PM up to 74.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Turn.png Views:	0 Size:	138.2 KB ID:	51562

Pot = 44.5
                                                                    Stack = 53.5

Click image for larger version  Name:	River.png Views:	0 Size:	138.4 KB ID:	51561

I'm betting POT sized with 58 value hands and 29 bluffs.

I'm betting all sets, 2pairs, straights, over-pairs, and TP w/ K+ kicker for value. I'm checking single pairs QJ and worse as MM.

I'm checking all A-high non-paired hands and hoping for an unexpected gift at showdown.

I'm bluffing all K-high and worse non-paired hands, unless they have 2 spades. I'm not bluffing spades (front-door flush-draws) 'cause that's what I want V to have, but I am bluffing 6s7s & 8s9s because they are hopeless. I considered not bluffing KQo with Ks or Qs, but decided not to get that complex.
                                                                    Last edited by Scotty; 09-04-2021, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Comment

A brand new (this month) Premium Member gets to submit their first homework! I'm psyched! I think I basically did this the way I'm supposed to, although I'm sure I've made some rookie moves somewhere in here. I really enjoyed the experience regardless, I can already see how doing this regularly will make me a much better player. The question didn't specify, so I made my ranges under the assumption I was playing a tournament, which I'm most familiar with.

Not a lot of commentary to add here, this is a pretty standard opening range UTG+1 for me this deep. Maybe a touch on the tighter side.

Wow, everywhere I look I see draws. I figure I shouldn't be betting all of these draws, so I'm probably checking back the backdoor straights on the lower end. Not totally sure about my thinking on JTs and J9s, but to me that seems to fall into the category of marginal because the kicker is weak on the top pair. If I need to add more checks, then I'm thinking probably the unsuited (or non-flush drawing suited) higher backdoor straight draws (KQo, AQo).

Basically, every hand in my range with a T is marginal now, the only exception being ATss, which I would bet as a draw. I don't think I marked that quite right on the image though.

To be honest, understanding where my bluffs need to come from on the river is still a part of my game that I feel a bit shaky on, so this may be too wide of a range to be betting on. My logic was that A4 and A5 have some showdown value, so best to check-back, whereas the other A high hands I likely lose on if I check, so better to bet. With the K & Q high hands, I'm not blocking the A's, so best to let these just go and fight another day.

Thanks!!

Comment

Preflop:

Name:	Preflop.png
Views:	108
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	51608

On the flop:

By not having a clear range advantage, and the bit blindo having a bis range connectivity i would bet large like this (my entire range and the suites cards that are not hearts and clubs)

Name:	Flop.png
Views:	106
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	51609
                                                                          On the turn por bet:

Name:	Turn.png
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	51610

On the River if the villain checks: Im betting 10,5bb

Name:	River.png
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	51611

If the villain goes all in Im calling:

Name:	River call all in.png
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	51612

Comment

here is my preflop rang

Comment

• #41
                                                                              flop betting range

Comment

• #42
                                                                                Pre-Flop:

Flop: Have a Checking Strategy (Not Range Bet) - Junk to Marginal Ratio Good

Turn: Premium Hands are a lot! We can probably get away with range betting the turn.

River : Our Marginal hands are good enough to beat draws which would fold anyways but not good enough to fire a third barrel and get looked up. We should check back the hands in green.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                  flop betting range

Comment

• #44
                                                                                    flop range

Comment

• #45

I selected my range and then referred to the 80bb charts, turns out I'm opening just a smidge less than I should. Have kept what I originally selected though, no cheating!

Betting range here. Out of interest is it still important to categorise hands based on the premium:draw ratio when we bet range just for good practice?

This turn gives a supercharge to a lot of weaker draws such as 98c, I have almost no junk now. I did check my marginal hands however I would be interested to see if on a turn that gives so much strength to our marginal flop range whether we should be double barrelling 100% of the time. I decided to turn the marginal low pair hands with flush draws (A4s and A5d) into semi bluffs to try and get villain to fold 66-99. I'm also using the A high flush draws with no pairs as semi bluffs rather than marginal hands in order to get value from weaker flush draws that we have dominated.

Checking a lot of the A high hands as I feel they have enough showdown value against all the missed draws, I also chose not to protect my small betting range with any nut hands as I feel this leaves value on the table in the micro stakes I play where river raises as a bluff are almost non-existent. Using some KQ hands as big bluffs as they block villain having KJ/QJ which would be an obvious call, mixing the rest as small bluffs and give ups to try and get balance.

Comment

• #46

Comment

• #47
                                                                                          Sept 2021
                                                                                          Question:

Comment

• #48

1.) Action folds to you UTG+1 off 75bb effective, what is your strategy? - Open typical range except AT off-suit.

2.) You raise to 2.5bbs and the BB calls. The flop comes Js-5s-4d and the BB checks, what is your strategy? Because of large range advantage I would bet my entire range even the small pairs I would consider as draws. With the premium made hands I would bet at least 60%, and with all draws 33%.

3.) Suppose you bet 4bb and the BB calls. The turn is the Td and the BB checks, what is your strategy? I would keep betting the premium made hands at least 60%, the draws at least 33%, and the weaker ones maybe I would check, the small pairs below TT, not 55 included, would become marginal made hands and would be checked.

4.) Suppose you bet 15bb and the BB calls. The river is the 2h and the BB checks, what is your strategy?
                                                                                            Attached Files

Comment

• #49

Because we have so many premium made hands we need additional bluffs to balance, I would normally only bluff the suited-broadways that have FD potential like suited spades and diamonds but since we have soo many premium made hands here I think we can bluff with anything in our range that isn't a premium or marginal made hand but I think its a spot where we bet everything.(picture below)

*ERROR, T9,98,87 were not meant to be premium made.

Below is roughly our strategy on the turn, we have about a 1:1 ratio of premiums to draws which is nice.

Below is our river strategy, I think we give up on the river with our A-highs, they have some showdown value even if we arn't winning much at all in this spot and I think we choose to bluff the river with
                                                                                              our bluffs that are not blocking the Diamond and Spade Flush-draws. I wanted to bluff hands that did not block the Straight-draws aswell but we need a value to bluff ratio of 2:1 and this strategy is roughly that amount.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                              X