No progress and human's love to compete and be winner which worries a bit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No progress and human's love to compete and be winner which worries a bit

Hi guys invested in bigger screen and big amout of audio equipment up to 180 watts to improve my performance in field of poker accordign to one of youtubes movie that it should not be struggle but fun.. I live approximately 7-9 years in uk with total sober brain and true is that as human we loves to compete and chimp paradox words that "do not compete which other just do your best " are only cushion for failure.

Admiring some [most profiles] of people usually at my age or even 8 years younger motivates to improve performance in this field but also makes a bit worrie and personally forces a bit to escape in sleep [in my case] or take a nap.

I think i was charged even second month membership for pokercoaching here so i really want to transform into earning or gathering sources for wikipedia notability profile [following successes of fellows at my age or even younger [i mean here Dmitri Urbanovich or Dominik Panka]whom are younger than me not living in one of best countries in world so it is a bit motivating for me as living with total sober brain tranining many fields[matehamtics] having support from councellor motivcates to perform greatly but still results are not satisfactory.

It start to be my obsession as I feel I grow bigger in this and other fields but wants to have true results of it as spending 7-9 years in uk with almost total sober brain having great conditions ov lifing ,bigger support for successs and everything motivates that I should be even higher than Dmitri Urbanovitch as longs as We know we as human in true loves to compete with which other and be no.1

Wanted write more but will leave here for now, please support, motivate as I wish to have simmilar or even better profile like above mentioned players or even better. I finish now with utterance but will add more as I really prioritorize it.

It starts to be my prioritaire , and i should be quite confident in this fields as i invested in coaching, great audio system and now even received great tablet from vodafone [free] so also libing in uk when it is much better place to live where lives now Panka, Urbanovitch obligies and mobilize to perform better in this field especially that they are younger [Urbanovitch even 8 years younger than me probably richer living in bad place. I downloaded some software now downloading piosolver but making excuses some one of it is habit of gettin lay on bed as my eyes starts to pain me when i spend to much on computers wants to have some break.

Not mentioning that Fedor Holz is 6 years younger than me.

My sleeping patterns same are not most efficient. I have ebooks,amagazines about poker. I bought myself even for 9.99 poker winner tournament in Colchester from locksmigt but it got lost at Colchester night shelter and recovery of it is under consideration and maybe not best for me in case i want to come back there [i got banned for 6 months]

Having twithc on one laptop but does not work super quick also downloaded stack and tile jumirijuan [multitabling software]. I attached myself to pokerbros team but all in all they wrote me they do not want to members outside us even though i pay 3,79 pound for first chips .

I stacked now at activating code at pio solver which pushes to search more also frustrated and makes angry a bit but having calm tablets.

Here are some events :https://www.bravopokerlive.com/venues/alea-nottingham/

Iwanted to write more but I am a bit tired, angry and suffering from some kind of confused thinking hopefully will overcome soon.

AS we all know that this and other games are not rather games of random events or luck especially when last weeks since i bought membership and upgraded for bigger amount of money for premium and upgraded computers with windows installed twitch to make mainstreams and finally upgraded sound systems [in amount between 100-200 pound only for sound system [last speakers which costs 100 pound for 180 watts mobilize, motivates ,gives confidence in powers but i want to really start to having results

I took second shower but I feel a bit irritated and think will switch for another activity as pokerreally overwhelms life I registered for 7 days free cardsplayer membership download some magazines but now stopped as I have a bit of headache and my eyes pain me a bit.

Welcome to the CardPlayer.com Poker Stats Tracker

If you're serious about improving your poker game, you've come to the right place.

Using the Poker Stats Tracker, you can enter results from cash games or tournaments, recording a range of details about your performance. Later, you can analyze your performance, filtering the results of your past games by game type, winnings or a variety of other criteria.

Before you can enter results, you need to click on the Setup tab to enter at least one Location. You can also add and edit Location Types, Game Types, Limit Types and Tournament Types.

Click on the Help tab to view a list of answers to Frequently Asked Questions. Good luck!

Please help me with above mentined feedback as it is ipossible to do it at cardsplayers which may be one step closed to notability at Wikipedia.

Much love:<

Keep thigns together, please support, motivate.

Much love:<
    Keep things together.
    Last edited by fermiparadoxbezospacemichael@gmail.com; 07-07-2020, 10:01 PM.

I watch agai tuitio but cant fin courage an motivation to do homework properly.

Comment

making coaching now and having 11 pound at pokerstars pushes to move forward but still does not believe will makes profits start to copy of pokerstarfices of pankas profiles unfortunately even he and others are younger have achievements and big amout of money [2 millions[ If you knoiw how fast and quick efficiently get to mob henbondon list would be advisable [ as pong as i spoke it should be real tournament accompanionship as they told me]

please help

Comment

I called today pokerstarts gambling helpline and I was told they cant help as they help for people whom have problem with gambling not to those whom want to be professional poker players.

Comment

I checked again I am 8 years older than Dimitr Urbanovich whom has 6 000 000 dollars earnings whom is notified as 200 in Mob hebndon list whom even that i live 7-9 years in uk with total sober brain should perform better than Dimitr .There are many causes of it. 1)I trained today probability ,statisticks trying implementing on table but do not see much corelations but hopefully will find soon [also permutations]

Not mentioning of that In of coaching Dimitr had good words from jonathan not mentioning about pfoile at deutsche wikipedia with great secondary sources [following and patterning on Dimitr i gather ,produce simmilar sources but following to Elon Musks words "It is embarassing that United states has some dependancies of rockets supply of Russia"so using as cushion chimp paradox quotations do not compete with others do your best can be a cushion but in fact i should perform much better at field of poker and mathematatics especially living in uk [where you ca live normally but if you follow Dimitri background only because living in western europe gives enormous advantage in this field and others so it should be in longer/shorter term piece of cake to overcome 6 000 000 of earning of Dimitr

I wanted to write mor but will co ntinue after

Comment

guys deposit 100 dolar on ggpoker and now plan to register for festival 18 or 19 th hopefully will qualify to mob henbndon list Having dillema between chosing 18 or 19th Mob hebndon list customet service has no phones . I think it is great moves which boost motivation and performance in this field.

Much love:< please support.

Comment

I called gambling helpline but they told me they cant help me because I want to be professiona poker player so it s not problem with gambling is above.

Comment

Preparing stronlgy for 16 tournament at partypoker hopefully will qualify for mob henbon list if not it will be failure but step forward accoprding to be professional poker player. Last escaped for excessive sleeping [i did not count and check history at computers ] but probably more than 12 but now compensating ,motivated but would be great if someone could help get to mob hebndon lists and other lists. customet service of mob hebdnon list at gpi is horrible.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6V..._as=subscriber hi guys this is my youtubr channel with ggpoker game toays unfortunately lost, please help

Comment

• LondonImp
                    LondonImp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't mind watching and reviewing a short video of you playing but please can you do the following:

1) Turn the music off, the sound quality is awful (feel free to commentate though)
                    2) Play a cash game where you buy in for the max
                    3) Limit the video to 10 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4FSCtg9IKQ&t=1717s this is today it is cash game ggpoker 1 dollar ,q 9 before renter was done because of mistake byuttontransformation all in. I will write more after
                  Last edited by fermiparadoxbezospacemichael@gmail.com; 07-25-2020, 11:43 AM.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8OK...ature=youtu.be here is todays

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8OK...ature=youtu.be at 36 approximately I coul make all in and probably win beginning was from3000 [1 dollar entry] ,Please help,analyze, review.

Comment

• LondonImp
                        LondonImp commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You cannot call a 2/3 pot river bet multiway with 9-high.

You need to go through the fundamental course on pokercoaching.com.

Training all timewill write more please support

Comment

I see improvement of game as everything is recording now have enormous advantage collected 38,223 bankroll but still think shoiuld memorize gto chars or hopefully make own but now i do not have internet but without excuses could brin stationary computer to shelter and d charts witout .Will trey again to uploadl

Everyday I do training through movies on tablet but if I was really motivated i would take notes not mentioning of retyping all variations and car configuration from beating small stakes tournamenet, also struggling with wifi connection made 1,15 of game play video try to upload through youtube but there are some complications, but after one hour and 30 minutes or sth similar got tired but i am aware of that there are possible to play 16 hours ankrolls challenges from for example 200 dollars to 10 000 [example urabnovich play on youtube] so if i want to be professional i should be prepared for it as 1,30 minutes was exhaustive as well. Please help.

Comment

Also i train mathematics every day i tyr to spread meaning of particular cards and even from charts when you do lotso f transformations from gradshetyn and rhyznik you can play with numbers and letters and try to stick them in transformations, fractions may be great for spread meaning oif them and memorizze them better currently having 54 000 equoity bankrol on gg poker but sometimes i do not know why i won partiuclar hands as i cant find recorded history of it but may find after recording analysais .

Comment

lost now even having straight 2,3,4,5,6 ,very often i do not understand why i win but even from low percent on river sometimes from 7 or 15 percet become 100 like now on minutes 20 :00 i won at unknown reason and 2-3 minutes before i lost big amount een having above mentioned straight

Comment

Hi guys traininmg every day all time but still are no effects will try to go somewhere will wifi today and play more. please help, support,

Comment

Hi guys started to retype hands from books.

Comment

can you help to improve my game.

Comment

hi guys want to get to this list:https://www.wsop.com/players/profile/?playerid=295837 and other lists

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o-XrhQ6bP8 i prepare myself for long 11-16 hours challenges also i look intensively for work i need 150-200 pound for fitst tournament
                                      Last edited by fermiparadoxbezospacemichael@gmail.com; 08-15-2020, 12:31 PM.

Comment

hi guys recorded another play and comparing to hand analysis from 2014 [i think written by jonathan little] i play to aggressively as i went all im today having only 2 pairs of 9

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6V...qfX0WZV0gW70Kg this is my todays play

Comment

noone response here this forum is not best. please help.

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pot_odds this concept occurs often in main event 2014 ebook especially large implied odds concenpt hard t orecognioze true meaning of it and how to use it please help.

Comment

Hi guys i pay now 24 dollars into gg poker
                                                I already spend on tuition [i can check bank account[ simple program plus premium after it was cancelled due to not having funds at my account. I place now 24 pound on account and will check how much deposited in past but definetely this investment does not rewards yet. [turn it back ]

Comment

checked deposited 50 dollars so already lost 49 dollar at game [making lots o f movies of it and placed on youtube]

Comment

#1438533 - Poker Coaching Membership - Monthly July 3, 2020 Completed $39.00for 1 item View
                                                    #1428678 - Poker Coaching Premium Membership - Monthly June 12, 2020 Completed $60.00for 1 item View
                                                    #1423206 - Poker Coaching Membership - Monthly June 3, 2020 Completed $39.00for 1 item
                                                    This is approved payment so i can measure investment and results nicely and clearly. [as further payments collapsed due to not having funs at account[

Comment

hi this is my message to my friend Hi, I did today first play which should qualify me to mob hembndon list [25 $ entry] unfourtunately it was big loss. 9 o clock is another play 4 $. I got quite obssessed about this performance in this field as usually proffessional poker players are at my age or even younger and have vast history and experience in this field so i treat it as more than welcome to research.

Comment

Hi guys again premium users again watching tuition movies but i feel like i would be much more effective if i take notes of particular hands configuration. Much better is take notes of hand configuration from ebook main event 2014. this is my recent play at ggpoker https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6V...qfX0WZV0gW70Kg i have one more movie but will upload after.

Comment

REgrets that strugglng between sleeping and training more as downlaoded focus professionalism and dealing with downswings pdf found new terminology cash or mtts, plo vs nlh, sngs, spins would need to check google meaning of it.

Comment

Hi guys,Hi guys again went on premium sio in every spare time try to watch movies and click tick as watched. Also read information about hands to review but adnotation about holdem and manager and using pokertracker to sumbit it pushes to sort this programs. REtype some hands obviously on paper plan to scan them and publish at internet later.

Comment

Hi guys watching now facing a short stack all in + Pre game routines there is written that "I also suggest clearing your plateso you can focus entirely on poker" also sorted mastering small stakes no limit holdem audiobook.

Comment

It's good to read that you're watching plenty of training videos.

Make sure you are taking lots of notes otherwise you will not be able to remember it all.

Comment

I do not take notes from movies as i concentrate more on takingnotes from main event 2014 pdf.

Comment

• LondonImp
                                                                    LondonImp commented
                                                                    Editing a comment
                                                                    You're missing out on a good opportunity then my friend. When we take notes we remember a lot, lot more.

It's not a complete waste of time watching training videos without taking notes, but you could and should make better use of your time.

Hi guys i have habit of making diversification and touch many branches of live and investments. As not concentrating only on poker as touching other branmches like : property investing scholarship" and always thinking how to make money and some investments [it is conditioned a bit of all richest people whom have wide portfolio of their investments not concentrating only on one thing [elon musk, jeff bezos, and others]

Also watched pokercode today and saw advanced multitabling of people there so obviously motivates to upgrade own multitabling. Currently getting to list and wikipedia through poker is a bit time consuming due to virus restriction on normal game where it is possible to proceed through online.

AS you need to know i grow up in destructive envrionemt where gambling, aggression, abuse , obstacles to be rich were on regularl basis since i cut destructive environemnt life become great lotso f great ideas, money, investments and long time term plans came.

Please support.

Comment

I made some notes already mostly from pdf main event 2014 but during many circumstances they got a bvit destroyer or lay one shelf there it is good idea to make picture them and publish at internet [ i already took some pictures of them]

Comment

Hey man so first don't take this the wrong way , because if you do then I can't help you and maybe no one can , your game needs work probably alot of it . This is okay mine does too . That what this post is about. *it is fine to stop reading here*
                                                                      So from watching abit there are concepts that you will need to really get , things like "limping" going into a pot for 1BB (I believe the term maybe can be used to also describe calling ) is called this because it is a display of weakness probably best used rarely with super great hands you wanna go all in for AA KK AKs , maybe QQ but not really , only problem with limping is well like 8 things 8 people that call 1BB become the one that hit's to pair a straight or flush . So what should you do well if limping sucks with bad hand because it tells your opponent that you have a bad hand , but also sucks even with really good hands because it lets people outdraw you cheap and without a base pot of say 7BB that you get bet 5 into and get called by a paired King when you have aces , you end up with a pot of 3 heads up against a BB that limped and will give you no action , the situation you have now is when you get action you lose big with aces when you win you get 2 BB . What you do IMO is have regular bet sizes per stack depth when i really do that i think is wrong is bet 2.5 BB with all my hands ( except with a really good hand ,or a really crap hand that i kinda need to with , from SB folded to me against a tight big blind short stacked late stage in tournament then i bet pot usually around 4.17BB and seem to see enough folds and i don't want to play OOP with QTs but if i do i wanna play check/reraiseshove or check/fold depending flop at the 20-24 BBish stack size ) .
                                                                      You know what I'm way off topic what i came here is say is
                                                                      *start reading again it's the main point *
                                                                      if you wanna talk poker , I do too and none of my old friends could give a crap about it but will listen to be nice though I know they hardly understand what I'm saying . So if you wanna join a PC homework discord I will make one and once or twice a week I will be only too happy to have someone to blaze through the old homework with , though i think about 5 people would be good if you are interested I will make one link it and make a post inviting a few others .

Comment

I started reading beginning of it and after i realize i need read it all so it will take some time and effort[hopefully resulting in great results]

Comment

hi guys BTN: 21.8 BB (VPIP: 28.57, PFR: 21.43, 3Bet Preflop: 14.29, Hands: 14)
                                                                          Hero (SB): 7.27 BB
                                                                          BB: 8.75 BB (VPIP: 0.00, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 9)
                                                                          UTG: 11.07 BB (VPIP: 17.65, PFR: 11.76, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 17)
                                                                          MP: 4.74 BB (VPIP: 14.29, PFR: 16.67, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 14)
                                                                          CO: 30.67 BB (VPIP: 25.00, PFR: 12.50, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 9)

6 players post ante of 0.1 BB, Hero posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 2.1 BB) Hero has Q J

fold, fold, CO raises to 2 BB, fold, fold, BB calls 1 BB

Foundlike this stub , as i understand 8.75 bb means multiply 8.75 of big blind [from position big blind] bet right ? I should search for more definion of further terminology as I am annoyed think will go shower in 40 minutes (as after nights calming hours] to perform better.

Please help with termninology? definition and if my understanding of for example 30.67 bb meaning that it is 30.67 multply of big blind position bet [i will look for own definitions]

Flop: (5.1 BB, 2 players) T Q 3
                                                                          BB checks, CO bets 1.63 BB, fold

Comment

For example, we head to the flop as the pre flop raiser and only the big blind calls. The pot size is 6.5BB. I have 97BB in my stack, the big blind has 40BB in theirs.

The effective stack is 40BB, as I can only win what the big blind has remaining. The stack to pot ratio is: 6.2

6.2 = 40 / 6.5

I think this give definition BB

Posted on January 11, 2013 by Poker Dictionary

An abbreviation for “big blind” in Texas Hold’em. It refers to the larger of the two required pre-flop bets, Often referred to simply as ” the blind” whereas the small blind will always be called the “small blind.” The amount of the big blind determines the betting structure of the game in limit hold’em.

EXAMPLE “Every one folded to the BTN who raises. The SB folds and I wake up with pocket Aces in the BB and 3-be

here is correct definition :

The player in the “big blind” is required to put in an amount equal to one full first round bet. The minimum amount you can bet on the pre-flop and post-flop rounds is an amount equal to the big blind. So if the Big Blind is $50, all players must put $50 in the pot. If no one has raised before the Big Blind player, he has the option to fold, check or raise, but if someone has raised he can fold, call or raise. If no one at the table has placed a bet, the player at the Big Blind can check. In order to stay in the hand, the Small Blind player must put an amount in the pot, which is equal to the difference between the two blind bets

Comment

• #42
                                                                              Hi guys today again watch tuition on 3 computers.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                Hi guys again watching classes as adviced thinking of making notes and more advanced learning.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                  Hi guys as adviced plan to take notes now here as recently took notes much more on rocket propulsions and spacecrafts androckets.To reinforce plan to buy 2 notebooks more and make notes of poker here.

Comment

• #45
                                                                                    Please motivate i watch movies eeryday now plan to take notes again.

Comment

• #46
                                                                                      again poker from morning.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                        Especially interesting, constructive, lifesgiving, enriching, encouraging are tuitions movies consisting word final for example final tabling or final table review or sth simmilar. worth taking notes memorize and implement in play. Although doing also wikipedia article writing but sooner or later plan to take notes.

Comment

• #48
                                                                                          Although at one movie with dr carset [or simmilar written[ she criticized multitasking in poker performance,

Comment

• #49
                                                                                            Hi guys poker savy from morning to late and now added grindhouse as well.

Comment

• #50

hi guys another intensive day but relized that to commit quizes or retyping needs more effort than just watching movie. this time went on challenges on learning path [premium section]

Comment

• #51
                                                                                                Hi guys following grindhouse serial talk one guy said good words a out pokercode [ one was one of best decision in his life and after purchasing pokercode was best decision in his life] Enormous possibilites. wanted to write more but would be more effective after shopping with shower. currently on day 7 adjusting your 3-betting strategy ....

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                X