How are my stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are my stats

Been tracking my stats at live cash (1/2 with a little 1/3 at Borgata) since end of March. Here's what I have so far: 164 hours played. $20.06/hr, $80.25/100h, win rate 61%, 9.22 BB/hr, 36.88 BB/100h. Up about $3300 since I started tracking in late march. The per 100h stats might be off as I have them at 25 hands per hour and they might be closer to 30 hph so those stats might be inflated by 15%. I feel good at the table. Enjoy almost every session even when losing. Getting much better at taking bad beats in stride and look forward to going back the next day after a loss. I think I am playing a slightly less ev style but it seems to be keeping my variance fairly low which is important ATM as I am trying to build a bankroll and move up to 2/5 so maximizing my ev is taking a back seat to lower variance. Any suggestions or things my stats might say that seem off? My most important changes since joining Pokercoaching have been folding garbage almost completely and changing my decisions on the river from "I think I have the best hand here so I am betting" to "what hands can call me here vs. what hands will I get checkraised from". I think that has kept me out of a number of tight spots and ironically made me better at betting for thin value. Thanks ahead of time for any feedback.

Originally posted by raywarrior View Post
    My most important changes since joining Pokercoaching have been folding garbage almost completely and changing my decisions on the river from "I think I have the best hand here so I am betting" to "what hands can call me here vs. what hands will I get checkraised from".
    This is good advice.

Comment

Working...
    X