Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie needs help

Dear friends,
    I am a premium member and have never used the forums. I have 2 main questions and will ask them here, as I don’t know yet where to ask them.

1) I need help with PT4. I have just gotten set up playing online. I was a live player but now have an account at ACR. I need to learn how to make my HUD what I want, and I need to learn how to use it for review and study.

2) I have a MacBook. I have watched endless JL videos and was excited to try equilab and flopzilla and the tools needed for online excellence - however I have found that they are not available for Mac. What programs can a Mac user access and use to excel.

I very much want to commit myself. I will study and find the study groups. I’m going through the homework videos now. I appreciate any help anyone can provide. I love poaching coaching, JL, and all the coaches. God bless you all. Help me crush 🙏🏻

For the HUD question - https://pokercoaching.com/hud/ , in terms of how to interpret the stats that's a whole book of conversation in itself, I would discuss stats and hands in the forum and Discord, there's also some classes with relevant info, Alex Fitzgerald has a few webinars I think

For the Mac question - I think PokerCruncher is a good alternative available on Mac, that's what I use on my iphone, but definitely ask someone else on that, I use Windows.

Comment

Originally posted by Panic View Post
      Dear friends,
      I am a premium member and have never used the forums. I have 2 main questions and will ask them here, as I don’t know yet where to ask them.

1) I need help with PT4. I have just gotten set up playing online. I was a live player but now have an account at ACR. I need to learn how to make my HUD what I want, and I need to learn how to use it for review and study.

2) I have a MacBook. I have watched endless JL videos and was excited to try equilab and flopzilla and the tools needed for online excellence - however I have found that they are not available for Mac. What programs can a Mac user access and use to excel.

I very much want to commit myself. I will study and find the study groups. I’m going through the homework videos now. I appreciate any help anyone can provide. I love poaching coaching, JL, and all the coaches. God bless you all. Help me crush 🙏🏻
      for your first question: maybe you want to check out SmartPokerStudy on youtube he has many videos on the topic of PT4. Also Master the Hud Course from Alex Fitzgerald will help you get into the main statistics in the depth you want. You find it in the Courses for Tournaments on Pokercoaching.

For your seconds question I cant answer as I dont have a Mac but maybe check this out:
      https://redchippoker.com/best-poker-...software-2016/

(i know it says 2016 but its updated for 2020 and I think you can find what you are looking for there)

Comment

Working...
      X