How do I start playing online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I start playing online?

I live in USA outside of NJ and NV. I was always worried about trusting the online poker rooms available to me, but then JL made a point in that you can play for practice purposes. So I can play low stakes to learn what I have learn on poker coaching.com. I have been trying to start on Americas Cardroom, but they will not let me make a deposit. I called my credit card company and okayed the transactions and I have no international blocks on my card, and Americas Cardroom still won't allow. They obviously prefer Bitcoin as they always direct me to use Bitcoin. I do not know much about bitcoin so I looked it and seems I may go through a middeman like coinbase. So I tried coinbase and that website does not seem to be working for several days now as it does not even let me make an account. Does anyone use their credit card for Americas Cardroom or have any suggestions so I can get money onto the site to start playing?

To deposit on ACR using bitcoin you need to buy bitcoin somewhere like Coinbase, or Cashapp, and send it to a bitcoin wallet, then send to ACR, otherwise coinbase will eventually close your account.

If you want to use credit card you try GlobalPoker

Comment

Working...
    X