Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does the Graph say?

Hi guys,

sometimes I check my database and then I see things that I can't quite get my head around.
    Therefore I thought it could be a good idea to start a New Topic in which I post screenshots of my graphs/database and you can tell me what you see.

Of course you can also post your graphs.

Is this a bad run or what am I seeing here?
    Attached Files

this one is from today (only 2 games played so far)
    on the last hand I got QQ in the BB and a shove from Button (4 people left, 2 get paid) with 44.

When I compare the two graphs, am I right in thinking that I am running really bad? Should the yellow line be my actual winnings instead of the blue line, if it werent for bad fortuna?
    Attached Files

Comment

If you display the graphs in terms of BB instead of T$ it will be a bit clearer.

At the start of a tourney 1BB might equal 50T$, but at the end of a tournament 1BB might be closer to 10,000T$. So losing 1/10 of a BB later in the tournament would look the same as losing 20BB early. This is clearly not a useful comparison.

Another point is that these graphs aren't a great metric for MTTs outside of the opening stages.

We should often be making decisions based on $EV as opposed to CEV.

It does look like you are running below expectation, but as this is outside of our control we shouldn't be focussing on it.

Your adj bb/100 is a more useful stat for determining how well you are playing, but with all things there are flaws.

Comment

I never look at my graphs. The only graph that concerns me is money won/lost. I am however very in tune with my DB statistics.

Comment

Working...
        X