Acr tos violation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acr tos violation?

Can anyone tell me if using the 8max GTO cash game charts are a violation of TOS on ACR? I have read through what is allowed and not but I am still unclear if these charts fall into the banned category. It seems like a grey area. It's not a bot but it would be giving real time advice. Would like some feed back on this. Thanks all

I don't really know but ACR is unregulated and doesn't even try to block programs that all legit sites do. Such as Equilab Flopzilla etc. So I wouldn't worry about looking at charts while playing on ACR.

Comment

kkep " I don't really know but ACR is unregulated and doesn't even try to block programs that all legit sites do. Such as Equilab Flopzilla etc. So I wouldn't worry about looking at charts while playing on ACR."

I understand that ACR is unregulated as are all the sites we in the U.S. play on. However I disagree that they are not aggressive looking for players trying to gain an unfair advantage. I have multiple times been ask during play to prove I am not a bot. And I had $157.44 credited to my account that was found to have been loss to cheating. I do agree with you that it is pretty unlikely that these charts would be a problem but if you read the TOS it's grey. They seem to say that starting hand charts are permitted but programs that are interactive in real time are a violation. The GTO charts seem to be somewhat real time interactive as they allow you to see a GTO solution during the game. Will they know you are referencing those charts in a separate window? I don't know. Bur would hate to be banned to one of the few options I have to play in the U.S. if they can. As we all know ACR can ban you for anything they want, right JL.

Comment

• Dilly
        Dilly commented
        Editing a comment
        I would certainly be cautious, but I think how aggressive they are policing it has to be considered in relativity to the size of the problem on their site. They definitely do a little, and have done a little more in recent days, but their RTA/bot/collusion issues are generally considered the worst available lol

• kkep
        kkep commented
        Editing a comment
        I live in PA and we have 4 regulated poker sites, Stars, Borgata, BetMGM and WSOP.

I do play on ACR a bit as well and I know they talk a good game but until they use similar tools as the regulated sites to instantly block RTA you can not say they are aggressively looking for cheaters. If I have any type of solver open I can't even open the regulated sites. Recently in fact Equilab and Flopzilla are actively blocking on there end too. Which is great for me because I would sometimes go from study to play and forget I had one of those programs open and Stars would send me a nasty email. But they have no such agreement with ACR.

If you are unsure don't use the charts. I don't use them. I think I have a good enough understanding of the concepts to where I don't need them. That said I do reference them between hands from time to time which is perfectly legal to the best of my knowledge.

Here is the proof below. Please understand I never use any of this while I'm playing on ACR but I can almost guarantee plenty of cheaters are and ACR doesn't GAF.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled (3).jpg
Views:	20
Size:	199.8 KB
ID:	50832

Comment

Appreciate the feedback from all you have commented so far. I have had the charts open a couple of times and I had no problem. However I decided to check the TOS on the site and when I read them I was still unclear. So I am now only using them during my review of my play with poker tracker. Interestingly enough most of the time I am really close to the charts. When I am off I usually have a reason for it. I guess some of the stuff I am learning here is actually sinking in.

Comment

I just read the ACR TOS. I think it's fairly clear that our GTO charts are illegal but our implementable charts should be fine.

Comment

kkep "I just read the ACR TOS. I think it's fairly clear that our GTO charts are illegal but our implementable charts should be fine."
            I think you are exactly right. Thanks for the confirmation.

Comment

Working...
            X