X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I own it already

See pictures

Happy to work it through

Is this just an amalgamation of his first two books? Or is there new material worth reviewing?

Comment

Jon Little isn't one of best on the mtt scene today or ever. His priorities are different with family and stuff. Why do people pay $99 when they can get more from other sites with bigger names? Can people who find pokercoaching helpful make that membership fee back?
      Last edited by Short bal; 07-15-2021, 02:53 AM.

Comment

• Dilly
        Dilly commented
        Editing a comment
        I have had an annual subscription to PCP since Sep 2018, have spent a a total of $2,050 (4 months, then 3 annual subscriptions.) Average monthly cost monthly cost of $60. Have easilyyyyyyyy covered that. Few things you should consider:

-The best player isn't necessarily the best teacher, they are different skills.
        -JL might not the best pro, but unless you're already crushing 5/10 live, 200NL online, $1,000 live MTTs, or $100 online MTTs, there is so much you have to learn that basically every pro knows, that getting any kind of coaching reasonably priced (and PCP is reasonably priced bang for your buck) is insanely valuable.
        - The majority of players below the stakes listed above, do little to no studying. You literally jump to the top 50% of players in those games just by playing reasonable ranges, having some understanding of which board favors your range, and some understanding of balance. You will almost certainly make the subscription fee back if you study the content seriously.
        -PCP has a ton of coaches, publishing a ton of content constantly, I do not think you get more content from any other site regardless of their bigger names.

• Short bal
        Short bal commented
        Editing a comment
        Content from this site easiest to understand. Not sure that is a good thing. It also worries me what if I never graduate from Jon little.

Just because someone is a "bigger name" doesn't make them a better teacher. And compared to 99.9% of the poker player population, JL is still very much a world class player.

I personally use this training site because I find JL's approach to teaching, as well as the majority of the coaches he employs, works very well with the way I seem to study.

Also, and I can't answer for everyone of course, only those who put the work in and don't treat this site as a magic wand installing immediate poker ability, this site gives more than enough material to enable people to make their fees back in profits at the table.

Comment

• Short bal
        Short bal commented
        Editing a comment
        This would be my guess: people find his style agreeable.

Exactly what LondonImp said is right.This site has top mtt and cash material.Also you dont have to be coached by the best in the world in any aspect to profit.A teacher or a coach is alot different form the player.From the top 10 mtters now only 1 or 2 can coach in an effective manner,one is Fedor Holz who does a really great job at pokercode.Anyway Little is a very good coach and offers his coaching at reasonable pricing.If you surpass his level of playing and profits then you can consider something or someone else to coach you to become elite player.And of course after the level that Little is there are other aspects othen than poker to master like the mental aspect of the game which is a huge part

Comment

• Short bal
        Short bal commented
        Editing a comment
        Holz is one. anyone still single living in that grindhouse will beat a man with family. Jarvis had bencb as his coach.

Also i forgot to mention that Little is now more of a businessman and coach and mentor that loves to play poker rather than player.Bencb that you mentioned is considered also one of the top coaches especially online but if you ask for coaching you will get prices that very few can afford

Comment

• Short bal
        Short bal commented
        Editing a comment
        how much does bencb charge for one on one?

• LondonImp
        LondonImp commented
        Editing a comment
        €500ph

And he only coaches pros

• Short bal
        Short bal commented
        Editing a comment
        and is he worth it?

Hi Short bal aka crazy eddie

Comment

• Short bal
        Short bal commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't follow.

• Dilly
        Dilly commented
        Editing a comment
        He's accusing you of being a new account for "Crazy Eddie" a past troll of this forum lol

• Short bal
        Short bal commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought it was a cross reference from "inglorious bastards".

Plenty of people still have not heard of Jonathan Little.

Comment

Hmmm. I wonder where coach Bert Stevens ranks?

Comment

• Dilly
          Dilly commented
          Editing a comment
          Pretty high up, head in the trees
      Working...
      X