Study session

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Study session

What should i be doing to maximize my study with my hud? And what should i look for in terms of biggest leaks to fix? Any thoughts on this would be helpfull and i would love to somehow study with others if at all possible. Thanks!

Has anyone used the private coaching on here?

Comment

What are you currently doing now with your HUD and what stats do you use?

Comment

• Byrdman
        Byrdman commented
        Editing a comment
        Rite now i go through some random hands and try to review them but i get a little lost on where i should focus

• NJpokermike36
        NJpokermike36 commented
        Editing a comment
        What HUD setup do you use? I use PT4 and have downloaded Blackrain79 Full HUD. Lot's of info available on your screen while playing, plus you can always click to bring the pop up, with more information up.

• Byrdman
        Byrdman commented
        Editing a comment
        I have drivhud rite now due to wanting to play on bol as well as acr. And its actually messed up rite now im trying to fix it. I cant edit anything on my hud at the moment.

Cash or MTT? Yes I know several people from PC that use some of the coaches for private coaching. Some also do private group coaching.

Comment

• Byrdman
        Byrdman commented
        Editing a comment
        Mtt. I am really thinking of trying some coaching. Im laid off from work for the past year and doesnt look good for going back and have a perfect oppertunity to play more poker and try to make something of it.

Decent to good basic HUD stats might look like 20/15/8+, 2bet PF and fold to 3! around 50, CB around 60-65, check raise flop around 10-12, call river efficiency above 1 but less than 2 ideal might be 1.5 - 1.7, WTSD maybe 35-40 not sure but 40 might be a bit high. I'm 46 and trying to work it down.

Comment

Thanks for the help guys. Ill look into the stats and see where i need to improve

Comment

Working...
        X