No announcement yet.

Best poker streaming service or site???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best poker streaming service or site???

What is everyone’s spot for good current poker content when not on pokercoaching.com ?? Podcast?? You tubers? PokerGo (considering) or other streaming service?

I am familiar with Jonathans platforms . I like to learn and get as much info and entertainment as I can when Driving or brief down time that does not really allow for good study sessions

Hi,

I really like Rampage Poker on YouTube. If you have a Samsung smart TV you can stream Samsung plus TV for free and the WPT has a channel there where they stream tournaments all day ( I think you can watch it on YouTube also). If you are int he mood for a laugh while watching Poker I suggest Ryan Depaulo -Degenrate Gambler. He is hilarious and won over 200 grand at the Colossus by coming in 4th place or something and pretty sure he used pokercoaching.com to help him. For a podcast while I am driving I usually just go to my poker coaching app and listen to a quick lesson or hand review on my way to work.

Comment

PokerGo has a ton of entertaining content, I also used to watch a good amount of James SplitSuit on Youtube. Ryan Depaulo is pretty entertaining

Comment

Working...
      X