Study software for Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Study software for Mac

Sorry if this topic has been this thoroughly discussed. I searched the forums and did not find an adequate answer to my questions.

I have a macbook and use the parallels program to run windows on my macbook; this allows me to rum holdem manager 3 and equilab. I don't like using programs like parallels to run windows compatible software on my mac. I'm ready to switch to poker software that is directly compatible with mac.

To replace holdem manager - should I get poker tracker? And for equilab? Pokercruncher? Flopzilla? Are these the correct options? I did read that poker tracker can actually do a lot of things equilab does, so maybe just poker tracker? Another program I read about was iholdem indicator - it seems their software has improved in the last few years.

I'm not concerned about spending a little money on the software.

I'm also assuming I can transfer my hold manager database to poker tracker and vice versa. Thanks for any insight anybody can provide.

Bump...

Looking for recommendations for HUD for Mac - Poker tracker i've heard is good. What about Iholdem indicator?

I also need an equilab equivalent.

Comment

Can anybody help with this? I'm going to do pokertracker 4 for mac. I'm looking for a range v range calculator... it looks like the options are pokercruncher, oranges calculator, and poker copilot. Feedback please

Comment

Working...
      X