What are my leaks? Hand session

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are my leaks? Hand session

Hey all here is a little hand session I played on Pokerstars 2NL Zoom sorry for the bad quality and no sound. I am planning on uploading more as time goes on to see if I am improving.

If anyone can spot any noticeable leaks I would be grateful to know where I am going wrong. I realise you probably wont be able to tell from one little hand session so I am hoping to upload more to find out what people think. I think I am improving but without some external help I don't think I will know if I am going in the right direction or not. So tell me what you think guys? I am under no illusion that I am not a winning player and will take any advice seriously!

I could be wrong, but I don't think you are going to get lots of people who want to watch a 10 minute video of your play and critic it. Best to post hands individually that gave you some type of trouble and look for feedback on those.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the reply I will post individual hands that I am unsure of what to do in future and get peoples feedback!
      Looking back on it i'm basically asking for free coaching! Lol thanks for the advice

Comment

Working...
      X