Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest score / premium member

Hi everybody,

I signed up yesterday as a premium member at pokercoaching.com. I started the tournament masterclass immediately and love the material so far. Also did what I was probably not suppose to do: played a bunch of tournaments at the same time. I ended up winning a daily legend 2,2k player on pp, which is a huge deal for me and my highest score ever. I was super lucky though and I felt pretty helpless sometimes at the later stages of the tournament tbh. Before I signed up, I studied Jonathanˋs book „secrets of professional tournament poker vol. 1“, which was eyeopening in terms of strategic aggression. So, while I can’t really credit pokercoaching for the win (7 hours is probably not enough time to let the training sink in ;-)) I definitely credit Jonathan’s book :-).

Im excited to move forward and close all the holes in my game. Also looking forward to discussion with all the poker enthusiast on this site.

regards

RoRo

Study hard and keep crushing

the book is great on mtt especially how to play different effective Stack sizes.

however poker has evolved a lot since this time

nowadays People 4 bet / 5bet less often and through working With solvers bet Sizing has changed a Lot Bad you have to play range vs range better for instance

Comment

Working...
    X