Group Hand History Review Videos - KO Series PartyPoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Hand History Review Videos - KO Series PartyPoker

Here are parts 2 & 3 of the HHR I did with a couple of other forum members here (Londonimp & Kkep). We cover more interesting spots, mtt strategy, and PKO considerations. Please take a look at the videos and the channel, and give us a helping hand with a like / subscribe/ feedback and comments.

Part 2 - https://youtu.be/Ys5dTJSuySA

Part 3 - https://youtu.be/SrUlKudQ2jI

I really enjoyed getting involved with this.

Comment

• Turbulence
      Turbulence commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats great! I really appreciated having your input. Hopefully others will take the time to go through the videos and get something out of them as well.

So far so good. I am a few minutes into the second video and Turbulence, you were making a point about your 3bet sizing being committing given your stack size which is a pretty good point. If you had to choose a different size based on the same circumstances, what size would you choose like 8bbs or something? So like 4x instead of 4.5x? Also, I am not sure who exactly is commenting but they also made a good point about their stack size being bigger than yours so they will call you wider than they should.

I am not a PKO wizard, so I am guessing because this is a PKO , that is one of the driving factors of them calling your bigger sizing with a wider range, yes?
    Last edited by Maniac1130; 01-30-2021, 07:35 AM.

Comment

• Turbulence
      Turbulence commented
      Editing a comment
      In a standard MTT I think 3.5-4x off of this stack size OOP is probably a better sizing, and possibly in high buy-in PKO mtt as well. I have thought a bit more about this spot and in a $5.5 PKO I think I now don't mind my sizing as I am going to be using a more linear value range for 3 betting rather than a polarised range and looking to maximally exploit our opponents wider calling range.

Thanks for the positive feedback. If you didn't already please help out the YouTube channel with a subscribe and / or likes for the videos. Cheers

• Maniac1130
      Maniac1130 commented
      Editing a comment
      You are welcome, Turbulence. I have indeed subscribed and liked both videos.

Yeah that's a really good point. If this is a $5.50 PKO the only players that will actually pay enough attention to your 3bet sizing relative to your stack will be players like London. Most of the population aren't paying attention to stuff like this. So it makes sense what you're saying. Also, I have always heard that it's never really a mistake to go bigger when OOP with sizing and I would have personally gone 4.5x here myself.

Question for any of you, I am looking at this hand now and I am in 1 minute and 10 seconds. Why is UTG sitting between the BTN and the SB? Was this a player that just got moved to the table or something and the hand replayer is just labeling them as UTG?

• LondonImp
      LondonImp commented
      Editing a comment
      Just a glitch probably. Happened a few times.
Working...
X