Hud stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hud stats

Hi everyone, Im new at HUD stats and I need help to understand what the gap between VPIP and PFR says about a poker player, I wathed the mastering the HUD course but I still have some questions, thank you for your answer. I hope that as i continue to study I can give a positive feedback too.

In short, the bigger the gap, the more passive the player.

If they VPiP is a lot higher than PFR then it means they're doing a lot of preflop calling, as opposed to raising themselves.

Comment

Thank you Londonlmp, but what happens to the players that have for example: VPIP 29 PFR 20, or 25 15?, how can you classify that kind of players?

Comment

There was a fantastic post by an old member on here called reeeeeeper who went into a lot of detail about classifying and tagging players based on their stats.

I've had a good look for it this evening for you but I can't seem to find it.

kkep do you have a link to it? I know you've referenced it for me before.

Comment

LondonImp I think he or someone else deleted it but this was probably the initial thread.
          https://forum.pokercoaching.com/foru...otes#post27282

Comment

LondonImp kkep thank you so much guys you are so cool

Comment

Working...
            X