Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poker noob starting a Poker Youtube Vlog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker noob starting a Poker Youtube Vlog!

Hey everyone, hope all of you are having a great start of 2021 so far. I got bored during this pandemic lock down and decided to start a Poker Vlog Youtube channel today. (Not sure if this is the correct sub forum to post this, so please let me know and I can move this topic)

I just started playing poker a little less than 2 years ago but really got into it and joined Pokercoaching to get better. Just wanted to share my journey and progress with my fellow Pokercoaching members! For now, my hand reviews will be limited to the online microstakes(10NL) because of the lock down. But once things are back to normal, I will be posting actual game footage from my action packed live home games so stay tuned!

There will be a mystery hand contest in EVERY video I make, where you can win a cash prize if you guess what 2 cards myself/villian are holding. So make sure to check it out and guess, I know there's a lot of smart people here so you guys should have an edge over the rest of the fish

Hope you guys enjoy the content and please let me know of any feedback on how to improve/make the content better.

Cheers!

https://youtu.be/5RHH-LOUk3U
    Last edited by Jaywizzlez; 01-07-2021, 05:32 PM.

I have been banned from youtube for no explanation. The only thing I can think of is I might have had a copyrighted song playing on the radio in my room while recording. Just be prepared to lose it all with no explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by MOUSE85 View Post
      I have been banned from youtube for no explanation. The only thing I can think of is I might have had a copyrighted song playing on the radio in my room while recording. Just be prepared to lose it all with no explanation.
      Thanks for the warning, I'll definitely be mindful of that!

Comment

https://youtu.be/doMkqL8qKIk

Episode 2 is out - Showcasing some hands from an online "Home" game in this one, hope you all enjoy and good luck in the mystery hand guess for a cash prize!

Comment

Working...
        X