3 bet raise size question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 bet raise size question

I am confused as to why this raise size is correct? all the others ones I have done are pot size...why different? What did I miss??? Thanks for the help!

In position you're looking at a 3bet size of 3-3.5x. Out of position you're looking 3.5-4x. You're always betting bigger out of position to disincentivize the in position player to call.

Three bet sizing will also change depending on your stack size. You generally raise smaller as stacks get shorter.

Comment

• Skybuxs
      Skybuxs commented
      Editing a comment
      the answer was less than a pot bet...it was just basically a 3x of his raise...didnt include the blinds and ante...I picked the normal pot size 3 bet, but it said I was wrong...and a raise size is dependent on ES, but a 3 bet size usually only changes on the blinds ( from what I have learned so far). ty ty!!
      Last edited by Skybuxs; 12-07-2020, 09:00 PM.

Skybuxs It's wrong. To many them of were wrong actually. JL went through all 600 quizzes or so and fixed them but there are still some errors.
    The answer is 11. Send it in to support. We are supposed to assume 2.5 for blinds and antes, 3x IP deep stacked which we are at 75BB. (so to be precise it's 10.75)
    Last edited by kkep; 12-08-2020, 05:36 AM.

Comment

• Skybuxs
      Skybuxs commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks!! just wanted to make sure
Working...
X