Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else care to share their graphs ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else care to share their graphs ?

HI: Is it bad to be always checking your graph like checking your balance ? Do you feel one way about your game until face to face with your graph ? My graph looks ok, but I really don't know what I'm doing. So it can be deceiving. When I'm not looking at the graph, I sometimes think ' I can beat these stakes - they aren't so tough.' Then again ' no. you can not. ' Can someone look at your graph and right away give diagnosis?
    Last edited by Cal42628; 11-22-2020, 07:47 AM.

This is my graph for 1/2 1/3 and some 2/5... 12bb+ win rate at each. I started to study more and somehow my win rates are just going down now. I’m not sure why. Somehow my exploitative plays work much better than gto.

Comment

• LondonImp
      LondonImp commented
      Editing a comment
      Exploitative plays are way more profitable than GTO strategies.

I thought poker winnings never shoot straight up. Anyway I was referring to mtt graphs. ( sharkscope ) is 12BB win rate a lot a lot ? It will be funny if you also have no idea what you're doin. Does exploitative mean you know what you doing ? Can people play exploitatively without knowing GTO ?

Thanks,
    Last edited by Cal42628; 11-22-2020, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Oh sorry this is cash. I rarely play mtts.

Comment

LondonImp

I think gto is just gonna make us break even in live 1/3

Comment

• Edith Puthie
          Edith Puthie commented
          Editing a comment
          maybe you're getting it wrong.

• LondonImp
          LondonImp commented
          Editing a comment
          I think you're over-estimating the average ability of 1/3 live players. GTO is only break-even (excluding rake) if everyone is implementing a perfect strategy. Humans are simply not capable of doing this. As the stakes get higher the players do get closer of course, but even at 50/100 nobody is playing absolutely perfect.

• Dilly
          Dilly commented
          Editing a comment
          Not to pile on, but like London said nobody plays "GTO." Even if you could play exactly as a solver suggests, which you can't, the solver is a relatively simplified interpretation of the optimal strategy, limited by the input and the computing power being used. The actual optimal strategy includes mixed frequencies with hundreds of bet sizes, the solvers can't solve for that and we certainly couldn't implement that strategy even if they could.

But, if you were to play using the implementable GTO based strategies we learn at PC to play against competent players against the weak players at 1/3 you will almost definitely be much more than break even over time. Getting out of line intelligently will make more money faster, but a balanced strategy will crush weak live players, and the live player pool on average is super weak. I've only played up to 2/5 live, but 10NL on ACR is infinitely tougher than 2/5 at Borgata.

corona virus graph.

Comment

Originally posted by Cal42628 View Post
          I really don't know what I'm doing.
          In my experience, bad players are most vocal about their ability.

Comment

I don't doubt that I had some run good. 350 according to Jon little is not a large enough sample.

Comment

No feedback with exception of a live cash player. Do people on the forum think think this isn't important?

Comment

I opted out of shark months ago. People can see a lot of stuff about your game if you don't. But you're right about putting up graphs, It is hard to tell good from bad.

Comment

People's results are personal. I'm happy to share various stats and strategies but I'm not going to show you, or anyone else, my profit/loss graph. That's why I opted out of sharkscope.

Comment

Maybe just a sucker's game

Comment

Working...
                    X