Poker coaching app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker coaching app

I've just downloaded this and having a play about with it. I'm trying out the pre flop charts section of it but when I select position, action and vs the chart didn't change? Am I missing something?

I'm not even seeing the new ranges yet.

Comment

If you click on one of the three options when you open the app you can then access the menu top right which gives you access the the pro flop charts. They're just just updating to the different scenarios.

Comment

• kkep
        kkep commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't get the update yet. All I have is the quizzes and the push fold charts

The charts don't seem to work for me either. If I was you I'd email support@pokercoaching.com and explain the issue.

Comment

working now

Comment

Some of you must be getting the BETA version. I still have no range charts at all and no new updates available yet.

Comment

Is the app worth downloading when access to the actual site is so easy?

Comment

• kkep
              kkep commented
              Editing a comment
              I used FTT from time to time while playing live. I think having access to the ranges really helps embed them in my mind. I'm still unsure of some combos while playing online and either tag them for review or go right to the chart after the hand. The first couple of months

Also I believe these new ranges will be searchable and from watching JL the range we are looking for only takes a few seconds so I will didn't have the app open while I'm playing.

Are you all seeing the new ranges on the old FTT App?

Comment

Working...
            X