Best Online Poker site in New Jersey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Online Poker site in New Jersey?

Hello, I am a new member here but my understanding is that a New Jersey resident can only play online against other New Jersey players. What is the best site with the most players and the biggest tournaments in NJ? I googled this question and everything is advertisements. Also, I am concerned about honesty. I played on Ultimate Bet about 15 years ago and I was clearly ripped off.

I play on PokerStars NJ and like it. I downloaded WSOP just to see the size of the player pool and it seemed similar. It looked like WSOP had a TON of tournaments running every few minutes so if you want to do a lot of multitabling that might be a better choice. I looked at Borgata and others when I first signed up and they didn’t seem to have much going on. While I highly recommend you stay with one of the state regulated sites you can get much bigger player pools on ACR. Again don’t recommend that.

Comment

Thank you kindly. I am still deciding on Poker Stars or Party Poker. Does Poker Stars still play a Sunday Million Tournament? It has been over a decade since I played over there.

Comment

• AJH914
        AJH914 commented
        Editing a comment
        No, the player pool isn’t big enough to support it. Pretty sure that’s just for the international site.
    Working...
    X