30 day MTT Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 day MTT Challenge

When the 30 day challenge was first time announced, if I remember correctly, there were also announced some prizes. And the first prize was worth $1k.
    Does anyone knows if the prizes were awarded?

Yes they were. You should have received emails with the winners listed.

Comment

I have received emails with the winners of the $2.5k Giveaway, which was announced after the giveaway for the 30 day challenge. The 2.5k is for every types of membership (including the free one). The other one was only for PCP, because the challenge was only for PCP. And I think I didn't received an email informing us that the one is replaced with the other.
      But maybe I'm just stupid and I didn't get it!?

Comment

• bigfish
        bigfish commented
        Editing a comment
        And your answer is?

I've also looked in my Trash Folder and found an email.
        "If you complete Days 1-30 before midnight Pacific on June 23rd, you'll qualify for a chance to win:
        12 Months of PokerCoaching Premium
        *A New 4th Generation Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch, 128GB)
        *Winner can choose a new 4th Generation Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch, 128GB) OR $1,000 in cash."

• kkep
        kkep commented
        Editing a comment
        I just learned that at some point Yahoo started cleaning up the Junk folder. I had no messages older than June 28 and with those I didn't see anything.
        You can be rest assured that if you won you would have been notified. JL is legit.

• bigfish
        bigfish commented
        Editing a comment
        I know JL is legit. I respect him and his work. And I'm pretty sure I haven't win, because I never win at lottery!
        But I don't know why the lack of info in this particular spot and why nobody seems to care??!!
        Like I said, I found an email announcing the first prize and I'm pretty sure everybody knows what I'm talking about. It's true I'm getting old, but I'm not as old to forget as quickly!
    Working...
    X