Best sites for tournaments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best sites for tournaments?

I currently play on Stars, Party and 888. Does anyone have any experience playing on GG and ACR for tournaments? I have played on ACR before and found it soft but experienced technical problems too often and gave up on it. Also JL plays there but does tell people it's not safe too?!?

Any thoughts?

I play on unibet. Small fields, less experienced players, no chat, no hud.
    I like it and its easier to run a profit there.

Comment

• Honest John
      Honest John commented
      Editing a comment
      I tried unibet but I'm not keen on it. Nor am I keen on the brand and all the twatty ambassadors they have heehee

If you can play on licensed and regulated sites like Starts, Party, and 888 I would strongly recommend just playing there.

Comment

• Honest John
      Honest John commented
      Editing a comment
      Not GG? Is this not a Kosha site?

• Dilly
      Dilly commented
      Editing a comment
      GG is also good if it's legal and licensed where you live

I've played on GG it is legit (in the UK) and pretty soft fields for MTT. But, it's only good for mid to higher stakes eg $33-$500 buy-ins its pretty naff / low volume for lower stakes MTTs. The software is pretty slick and I never expereinced any glitches.

At the moment I am playing pretty much 100% on Party but am focusing on cash and rebuilding a BR.

Williamhill / iPoker is decent software and fairly soft but not a lot of volume.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbulence View Post
      Williamhill / iPoker is decent software and fairly soft but not a lot of volume.
      I've noticed a slight upturn in volume recently on the iPoker network as I believe they've made a couple of acquisitions. I know they've gobbled up all Grosvenor's online customers who are particularly poor, but the cash games can be fairly predatory. This is probably not the case with tournaments though.

Comment

• Honest John
        Honest John commented
        Editing a comment
        I used to play lots of sattys on grosvenor but since they moved I can't get used to the new software. very soft
    Working...
    X