Preflop charts - vs 3bet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preflop charts - vs 3bet

I noticed in the preflop charts, only in the 100BBs charts does it show what to do vs a 3bet. All the other charts are missing this information. Is it located somewhere else or am I just not seeing it?

Don't think it exists yet in the tools, my understanding is with the development of the app there is going to be 4,000+ charts so I assume it would be included there when complete

Comment

I developed my own for the 6max online cash charts based on some research I did, so far been working well but will be making some tweaks to them. At was actually a really useful learning exercise and I'd highly recommend developing your own. I posted an example one on another post but here it is again.

Basic rules of developing your ranges are:-
      1. decide what your value 4 bet range is
      2. work out your mdf - can defend a bit wide IP and tighter OOP
      3. Use hands that are on the edge of your calling range for your 4 bet bluffs, I went for a 1:1 ratio OOP and slightly more bluffs IP - I also choose to use a mix of hands for board coverage and not just blockers

Click image for larger version

Name:	CO facing 3 bet.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	257.2 KB
ID:	39326

Comment

Originally posted by Dilly View Post
        Don't think it exists yet in the tools, my understanding is with the development of the app there is going to be 4,000+ charts so I assume it would be included there when complete
        Which app is this please? Personally I'd like to see charts for live full-ring cash games.

Comment

• Dilly
          Dilly commented
          Editing a comment
          Search pokercoaching in the apple App Store, don’t think all of the charts are there yet. Cash Game Masterclass has those charts though

• LondonImp
          LondonImp commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah the app exists, but it's fairly crap to be honest. Incredibly unstable.

I've heard Mr Little isn't particularly thrilled with the situation having already sunk $100k into it's development...

To answer your question, I have heard numerous times out of JL's mouth and some other pros that down in low to mid stakes poker, facing a 3-bet doesn't happen to much which from my experience is quite true. In the situation I do face a 3-bet I only call or shove with AA or KK. You have to think about it in a way that most players are only going to 3-bet with their best hands and to many player's KT and AJ-AQ is in their range there so you have to think what beats them hands. Hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by Boyd609 View Post
          In the situation I do face a 3-bet I only call or shove with AA or KK.
          This is a huge leak.

If you are folding hands as strong as AKs and QQ when facing a 3-bet you will incredibly easy to play against.

Saying 3-betting doesn't happen at the low to mid stakes is just old fashioned. Sure there are some loose passive fish as always, but even in 10nl (which is considered micro-stakes, not low-stakes) there are loads of fairly strong players who are 3-betting with good strategies.

In fact, most of us on this forum who play cash are studying our arses off and still playing micro to low stakes poker.

Comment

Working...
          X