Flopzilla or PowerEquilab?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flopzilla or PowerEquilab?

Is there any major difference between these tools?
    Does it matters which one we use?
    Do you recommend one?
    Right now I'm using PowerEquilab, 5$/month, but I saw Flopzilla is a one time 25$ for two computers.

Thanks

I just use equilab for free and I bought flopzilla

Comment

• bigfish
      bigfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeap, I know is good, but unfortunately Pokerstrategy is no longer available in my country, so I cannot download it

• kkep
      kkep commented
      Editing a comment
      I wonder if it will work if I send you the file? It's less than 7MB

• bigfish
      bigfish commented
      Editing a comment
      I would really like to try if it's ok with you

If you get Flopzilla you can get the FlopzillaPro beta for free - its got way more functionality and can do range v range - worth checking out, I'm just starting to use it. I have Equilab as well.

Comment

• LondonImp
      LondonImp commented
      Editing a comment
      You can do range v range with normal flopzilla.

I haven't actually looked at the Pro version yet because so far the regular version is more than meeting my needs.

• Turbulence
      Turbulence commented
      Editing a comment
      If you have purchased the license for the regular version you can get the full license for the Pro version free - from my limited useage of both it's well worth getting the Pro version.

• bigfish
      bigfish commented
      Editing a comment
      I still have 19 days of the PEq paid version, and after I'll pay 25$ for Flopzilla

Since Power Equilab costs $5/month to rent, with savings interest at 1% that makes the equivalent purchase price some $6,000. $25 is two orders of magnitude cheaper. Go with Flopzilla.

Comment

• bigfish
      bigfish commented
      Editing a comment
      That's exactly why I'm asking about differences!!! I bought PEq without knowing that Flopzilla even exist and right now I did the math and I'm not happy at all. Especially if, at my level, Flopzilla is more than enough!
Working...
X