No announcement yet.

Big court case concerning online poker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big court case concerning online poker.

Big court case concerning online poker. Oral arguments in a case involving the Wire Act interpretation will be heard Thursday, June 18, 2020.
    https://www.pokernews.com/news/2020/...-act-37444.htm

Saw this in the Discord, very exciting stuff although I'm fearful it's too good to be true because it usually is lol

Comment

This is the first I've heard of it, loool. This is some nonsense... Does anyone know - were there any similar cases? I have not come across any such news
      I've been playing poker a lot for a long time and haven't heard of it. This is so weird. Although I play on trusted sites with my friends, by type voltlunchbox.com I've never heard my friends say such things. However, I think that if this is true, then the case seems very serious... This is no joke and if the case went to trial, it could create a huge impact that will not be a plus to anyone , it is unlikely hype and advertising in a similar way, I think it would be foolish and unprofitable, although no one knows...
      In any case, at the moment nothing happened, though it's been quite a long time.
      Last edited by COBaker; 03-01-2021, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Phishing/Spam
      Last edited by kkep; 09-23-2021, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarerisa View Post
        I want to try to play poker with my friends at the same table. That would be cool!
        PokerNow.Club

Comment

Working...
        X