Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pokerstars Screwing Over <10nl Players - Again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokerstars Screwing Over <10nl Players - Again.

I was reading today that 'stars are introducing antes to the cash games 10nl and under.

This is basically to swell the size of the pots to increase the amount of rake they collect.

As if it wasn't already hard enough to learn/beat the micros...

Anyone remember back when Pokerstars used to be good?

when? right now it's still OK but sounds shitty :/

Click image for larger version

Name:	lobby.png
Views:	53
Size:	167.4 KB
ID:	38519

Comment

It seems to currently only be on the Zoom tables.

Comment

• radubalaj
        radubalaj commented
        Editing a comment
        They weren't hard enough to beat as they were ) What a complete joke..

I quit playing on Stars over a year ago for exactly this kind of sh** that they have been doing for a few years now since the new ownership. I play pretty much 100% on PartyPoker now. The rake is fare and the rake back/ cash back scheme is transparent - none of these bollocks boxs with F'all in them of any use.

Comment

No HUDs on PP right?

Comment

Originally posted by LondonImp View Post
          No HUDs on PP right?
          yeah, what about HUD? i played in the past on party - was really ok, how it looks now?

Comment

I used to play on partypoker but I got sick of the convenient "server crashes" when big guarantees weren't met. Won't play there again.

Comment

No HUDS which to be honest doesn't really bother me, they have implemented a player Stats and Skill review page for personal use so you can still work on your own game, just can't analyse the game of others, and you can still download your hand histories to your own DB. You get your edge by having a solid strategy, being observant, and making good notes.

The site did struggle at the start of lock-down with the large influx of new players (triple the volume initially) but is much more stable now. The interface still isn't as slick or smooth as Stars but is good enough for multi-tabling.

Comment

I only play on stars, always when I went to another side where i received Deposit Bonus and so it Was not enough traffic and not enough games at all for mtt , which annoys me a lot

Also they Lack on a good overview

I had withdrawal Problems (acr)

And i want to say i really love the Stars Software

I had no Real fun Factor on Other sites

Recently i wanted to try out ggpoker but i have watched a youtubevideo where the guy says gg will not let you withdarawal the winnings if you play on a hud site at the same times with a hud because it is not Allowed and against the rules using a hud altough it doesnt work on gg
                Last edited by Guido; 06-11-2020, 12:06 PM.

Comment

888 cash games are soft as shit. I struggled to beat 10nl on stars but during lockdown the standard was worse on 100nl at 888. Just look for UK and Canadian players. I’m from UK but seriously these guys make us look terrible

Comment

Originally posted by Honest John View Post
                    888 cash games are soft as shit.
                    I played on 888 for a bit, but the minimum table size (in terms of actual size on my screen) was too large for me to multitable.

I do have a larger screen now so might go back to it.

The plan is to play on WHP (iPoker network) for the time being.

I've withdrawn my pokerstars bankroll, aside from $50 for when friends want to play homegames, and I'm highly unlikely to ever go back.

Comment

Working...
                    X