Computer Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer Hell

I bit the bullet and reconfigured my computer today. It's singing along now but I lost 7 months worth of poker data. I did have some files backed-up but I would still lose about 5 weeks worth of action if I can get PT4 and PS to recognize the files. I'm pretty sure I can do that but I am afraid I may get some back while losing some.

Should I accept losing 1000's of hands and results or start from scratch chalking up the first 7 months as an online learning curve?

No please do everything to get the data back

I do Regularly Filter for different poker moves i did or situations i got in on hm2 and some come up very rarely

Also you can sit on a FT vs a Player you only have important data saved from your first 7 months

Also it is important to compare your hud stats from time to time to see how your game has changed

Comment

You have definitely got to try and keep as much as you can.

Our databases provide a record of our past mistakes and we can use them to track our learning and progression.

When we lose/delete a database we end up making the same mistakes all over again.

It's fine and natural to make mistakes, what's not okay is to keep making the same ones.

Comment

Working...
      X