Tournament/SNG Study Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament/SNG Study Group

My name is John. I'm a 6 max SNG Grinder on my 2nd week of PCP. I used to grind 9 man SNGs in college before Black Friday.

We have PokerStars in my state and I have been putting in a lot of volume and study time to improve my game since the coronavirus outbreak. I'm looking to join a Skype or Zoom study group to talk poker, review hands, and to continue to up my game and to hold me accountable for goals and honestly just looking for mentors.

I have a 41% ITM and 14% ROI over 5k games from $1s, $5s, and $10s, and just took a shot at $20s. I play with 200 BI, which is overkill for SNGs, but it has kept my mind right, and I am looking to mix in some large field MTTs. This is my living for the foreseeable future so I do withdraw weekly to keep a steady income, so I plan to be at the $20's for awhile, mainly due to the lack of HS games.

I haven't seen many SNG grinders, but if you are interested in forming an active group or are in an active (primarily) tournament group willing to take a new member, PM me.

Sng is a bing bang game. Why large field MTT ? Turbo or Hyper-turbo ? If you have training videos , I'm interested. Not sure how much relevance it has with MTT though.

Comment

• CrazyEddie Reloaded
      Editing a comment
      ' owlsova ' my idol on stars. saw him more than 20 tabling sng turbo $15 - $60 making his transition to mtt. should keep an eye on his progression, but I don't

probably got good grip on icm
      Last edited by CrazyEddie Reloaded; 05-21-2020, 03:17 AM.
Working...
X