Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hud Configuration Class

Hello all,

For years i try to find a turtorial to configure your hud in Pokertracker 4, I have the basic stats but i want to get some better visualitation.

Im looking for someone who can explain me how to pimp up my hud and popups.
    Or should i just buy a Hud somewhere?

Greetz

YouTube is probably the best resource. Sky Matsuhashi does a lot of great videos on Poker Tracker.

Comment

I bought Sky Matsuhashi's HUD.

It comes with quite a bit of training material too to help you get to grips with it.

Best HUD I've ever used.

Comment

Thank you for your response, I was thinking to buy Sky's Hud but its always better to try and build one yourself Imo.
        Yes Sky has lots of content and I try to pick up some of his great advice but still not getting where i really want as there is so much more how to customise your Hud.

I am probably looking in the wrong places.

Cheers Guys

Comment

All I'd say is that it will take you several hours, at least, to create one as thorough as Sky's.

Is it worth the time?

Also, if you email him he might send you a 10% discount link

Comment

JL has shown his HUD set up before and I’ve largely copied that. It doesn’t take too long to create but it is relatively simple compared to what I’ve seen from Sky. I never really considered buying a HUD but now you have me looking at it.

Comment

https://gumroad.com/l/gXxJk?recommended_by=search

Comment

is sky hud better than assassinato hud?

Comment

Sky's HUD has a pop-up he's actually called the 'Assassinato Pop-Up' because he took a lot of inspiration from Alex's HUD.

This particular pop-up has details on villains' limping strategies, donk-betting, floating, check-raising etc. to allow us to come up with exploitative strategies.

Comment

https://www.blackrain79.com/2013/09/...or-todays.html blackrain

Comment

Working...
                    X