Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems with reward points being counted after taking quizzes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with reward points being counted after taking quizzes?

Has anyone noticed that after taking a quiz, the rewards points earned did not accumulate to your existing total in the My Rewards section. This happened to me after taking two quizzes (74 points earned) but those points didn't post. This happened right after some of the website revisions so it may be related to those changes.

I did write to Support (twice) but have not received any response.

Thanks.....

Your points get turned into 'stars' at a reduced ratio, and the stars are what are used for purchases in the rewards. Just taking 2 quizzes probably didn't increase your stars by much.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbulence View Post
      Your points get turned into 'stars' at a reduced ratio, and the stars are what are used for purchases in the rewards. Just taking 2 quizzes probably didn't increase your stars by much.
      Hi Turbulence.... thank you for your answer. No, that isn't the problem. For every quiz you take, you get points. 200 points equals 1 star. My problem is the points were not accrued. I had 91 points towards a star before taking two quizzes. I earned 74 points in the two quizzes. That should bring my total up to 183 pts towards my star. The reason I'm somewhat obsessed is that I'm saving for the Going Pro video set needing 50 stars :-)

Thanks!!

Comment

• Turbulence
        Turbulence commented
        Editing a comment
        ok, sry cant help with that
    Working...
    X