Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honest John
    commented on 's reply
    I'm pretty sure it wasn't converted but not 100%. The other guy was also concerned about it so for 2 of us to not notice it seems a bit weird?

• Honest John
    commented on 's reply
    I didn't do a deal because we were losing money to the site it seemed. I took many screen shots on the FT but none of the deal screen stupidly.

This tourney hand history would be a good one for JL to review and rip to bits, LOL.

• LondonImp
    replied
    Are you sure it wasn't converting into a local currency?

For example, I play online in either $ or € but my results are always converted to £ so I always win (lose) less units of currency then I was playing with.

Leave a comment:

• Joseph
    replied
    Well done on your big score.

What was the deal you done?
    On the relevant tournament lobby, there is no symbol to say that a deal was done.

Leave a comment:

• Honest John
    started a topic 888 FT deal making

888 FT deal making

Last night I managed to win a tourney on 888. It was late so heads up we discussed a deal by clicking the hand shaking icon.

when the Suggested deal came up there was $200 missing from the prize pool. We tried again later and the same thing.

I can’t find where this has been discussed anywhere else but it seems very wrong. Does anyone else know about this?

I got my biggest online score so far by the way, $2807. 1st of 827 in 888’s $16.50 Big Fish 🎣

Working...
X