Learning Path

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learning Path

I'm going over an old HW Assignment from June 2018 and I can't help but wonder if JL would play it differently today.
    For example on the turn he is betting 36 Premium Combos and only 8 Drawing combos.

He is also top heavy on the flop 35/32 combos and he explains why so I get that.

It might be interesting if he did this one again using PIO as he does today.

When I first started going through the quizzes, I questioned some of the plays as being the type of play I would mark a player as 'Goldfish'.

The response here was that things have changed a bit since those days... so watch from 500 onwards!!!

Comment

utterly failed trying to understand what u trying to say here... you disagree with whoever made the quiz.

Even if he plays differently today ... does that invalidate whatever he tried to convene before ?

Comment

• kkep
        kkep commented
        Editing a comment
        I can't disagree with JL but I can question whether or not he would play that the same way now that he's using solvers when I don't believe he was using solvers18 months ago.

Point being why is he asking us to look back if it may not apply to how he would play (teach us) today? JL hasn't stopped studying so there is a decent chance he might not like the approach he took in 2018 now in 2020.

• CrazyEddie Reloaded
        Editing a comment
        ok, so you were wondering if he would modify the quiz today .. not if he would play differently himself ... because that may be a separate thing from purpose of the quiz.

Originally posted by CrazyEddie Reloaded View Post
      utterly failed trying to understand what u trying to say here... you disagree with whoever made the quiz.

Even if he plays differently today ... does that invalidate whatever he tried to convene before ?
      I hope this helps translate what the original poster was trying to say.

"I can't help but wonder if JL would play it differently today." equates to "I can't help but wonder if JL would play it differently today."

Hope that helps the utter confusion.

Comment

• Richlizard
        Richlizard commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually, I spent years perfecting it.

Far far easier to criticise a thread from a relative new member just because you think it is the right thing to do...

• CrazyEddie Reloaded
        Editing a comment
        so , not a snob, you actually super sensitive ...

I don't understand how people get offended ... maybe a certain player type.
        Last edited by CrazyEddie Reloaded; 02-16-2020, 10:10 AM.

• Richlizard
        Richlizard commented
        Editing a comment
        I have cream for that.
    Working...
    X