New Member saying hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member saying hello

Hello everyone! Glad to be part of this great community and will try to fight my lurking nature and start participating more. A little about me; I'm from Montana and started playing online poker shortly after high school (2003 or so). I fell in love with the game and played on Pokerstars and Full Tilt primarily. After Black Friday, I pretty much stopped playing other than a live tournament here or there on trips to Las Vegas. I've always been more interested in tournaments but am starting to explore cash games. I currently play on Global Poker and am working on building up a bankroll to play live as well.

This is my first time investing in some kind of poker training/studying other than books and am excited to improve my game. I'm still trying to figure out the best approach for studying and have started with the learning paths that Mr. Little has created. I'm excited to learn more and improve my game!

Welcome! I'm on Global as well, DillyTouches, happy grinding!

Comment

• smurfstomper
      smurfstomper commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Dilly, i'll look for you at the tables.

Welcome! Randomly my favorite memory about visiting Montana was driving through the Beartooth Mountains in late June and there were still active ski slopes running. Never thought you’d get that in the US.

Comment

Learning paths are a great way to get started! Then crack on with the homework assignments and quizzes.

Post as many hands on here as you can too - rarely do I see them go unanswered.

Good luck

Comment

Working...
      X