Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Progression/sequence of bet Sizing on different streets

Playing with snowie when quite deep stacked i think i can see a pattern

Be aware that snowie knows by default only 4 betsizes postflop on each street 25% pot/50% pot /and pot/ and allin

On dry Flops as preflop Aggressor in Position bet 25% potsize with your whole Range and with your continuing Range bet 50 % potsize on turn

On semi wet/ wet Flops as preflop Aggressor in Position bet 50% potsize Flop and potsize turn

Is this common gto knowledge?

That might be a bit over-simplified Guido .

Isn't Snowie assigning a bet size based on it's perceived range on each street?

For example, on a dry board as the preflop aggressor we are going to be heavily weighted towards value hands. If we have 3 value hands for every 1 bluffing hand then 25% pot is the perfect bet size because it makes us unexploitable i.e. if our opponent plays perfectly we'll break even, if he makes a mistake we'll profit.

That's why on a wet board you see the bet size increasing as the number of bluffs increase as we want to remain unexploitable.

What you're doing in your analysis is looking for patterns, which is exactly what we should be doing of course, but just don't draw conclusions to early. Simplifying our decisions makes the game a lot easier, that's why we use 'implementable' GTO charts instead of pure GTO charts, but we still need to know for sure that our actions are based on sound logic.

Comment

Working...
    X