Vegas in June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas in June

Yep, going during the WSOP though not participating in that. I’ll be staying at Paris mid-week and with my skill level at ‘newb’ where are the best/softest $1/2 games?

During that time of year any 1/2 game is likely to be a good game. Paris is connected to Bally’s, so Bally’s 1/2 is a good place to start. Paris is a good center strip location so you’ll have relatively easy walks to a lot of poker rooms from there.

Wait lists are long during WSOP. If you can get started by 10am, you’ll have an easier time getting in a game. If you don’t already have it, download the Bravo Poker app. It will show current wait lists for most of the poker rooms here.

Comment

Thanks, man!

I've heard good things about Planet Hollywood and the MGM. I asked Jonathan himself yesterday, and he also suggested any places that aren't known for poker, like Caesar's ,MGM and Ballys.

Bravo Poker app is a must, I think.

Comment

• Dilly
        Dilly commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm sitting here looking at Vegas in Bravo sometimes, day dreaming like Mike McD lol

I am going same time. Probably staying at Ballys but there is also an apartment like place behind it that also has a poker room. I can't imagine the cash games there will ever be too tough. Then again, I haven't played cash much and not got round to the masterclass yet.

Comment

Working...
      X