How do my stats look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do my stats look?

I know 6k hands isn't a huge sample, but that's what I managed to play on Stars during the past month, 6-max, at both 10NL and 30NL. Just looking for anything that might stand out, what looks good, and what may need improvement. Thanks in advanced for any feedback, always appreciate it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bandicam 2020-02-06 08-25-31-456.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	149.1 KB
ID:	33142 Click image for larger version

Name:	bandicam 2020-02-06 08-25-44-914.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	149.6 KB
ID:	33143

As you've stated 6k just isn't enough.

If it was >100k here's what I'd say:

- You've been running significantly above expectation - variance will come back to bite, just be ready to weather the storm and keep a level head
    - There's far too big a gap between VPiP and PFR - this is an indication of passivity which will cause the rake to massively drag down your win rate
    - You are not bluffing very much and you are folding a lot post flop to aggression - this is working well however (this is a good adaptation when facing the 10NL player pool - no real personal experience at 30NL)
    - 30NL naturally requires triple the bankroll of 10NL - make sure you're not playing outside of your bankroll unless you're happy to chuck more money into your account to reload when required

Comment

I have started using HEM again after many years. Although I won't have a massive database, could someone tell me how to produce the above stats for my tournament play? I would particularly like to see if I am running as bad as I think I am!

But also realise that runbad often produces bad play so would like to see that in my stats.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X