Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to forum

DrJoeB here (new to forum):

I've only been playing no limit Hold'em seriously for the past couple of years, and only on a part-time basis for $1/2.

Although I would eventually like to play $2/5 (and perhaps more than part time), I do not have any poker playing peers to help increase my skills, i.e., I have been learning and playing alone.

Since I started playing seriously, I have been lucky enough to have won several survivor tournaments by being 1 of 10 remaining players, and got lucky winning money with only one entry in a high hand drawing a couple of years ago by surprisingly completing the steal wheel on the river during a $1/2 cash game (What are the odds right?!)

Luck aside, I need a great deal of help to expand my skills and I am truly grateful for this opportunity to learn from all of you.

So how exactly does this forum work?

Sincerely,

DrJoeB

Welcome! Please feel free to post questions and answers here, we love meeting/helping new people!

Comment

• DrJoeB
      DrJoeB commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, thanks. Very much appreciated. I will post poker hands for review as soon as possible. FYI Dr. clarification: I'm a PhD consulting forensic psychologist working at the state/government level

First, as a Joe B who is not a doctor I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you to leave...

This forum is for posting hands you want us to review or other poker related questions you want opinions on. Welcome!

Comment

• reeeeeeper
      reeeeeeper commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, it'd be useful to have a doctor in here to take care of sick burns, so let's toss JPB out on his arse, eh?

Okay, thanks. Very much appreciated. I will post poker hands for review as soon as possible. FYI Dr. clarification: I'm a PhD consulting forensic psychologist working at the state/government level

Comment

Welcome Dr. Joe.

Comment

Working...
      X