Home Game on Poker Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Game on Poker Stars

Hey guys, I created a poker club on poker stars. I figured we could use this as a way to practice what we learn on poker coaching together, and we can discuss hands in the forums. I thought it might be a good method of interactive studying. At the very least, it will give some of us bragging rights lol! I was thinking about having a tournament tomorrow if anyone is interested? If you are, let me know a good time and I can schedule it. Also, I think you can play 50/100 9 max cash in the mean time. Let me know what you guys think about this and any suggestions on improving this idea are welcome. This is play money games, so if you're in the US, you can play too

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.<br><br>- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com<br>- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab<br>- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button<br>- Enter my Club ID number: 3197130<br>- Enter my Invitation Code: pokercoaching<br><br>That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.<br><br>If you want to find out more, visit <a href="pokerstars://resolve/0/home-games-intro">our Home Games page</a>.

I tried this a few months ago and it never panned out. I will say the forum seems more active these days so it can't hurt to try again.

Also JL does have a home game every Monday afternoon. No he doesn't play...at least not lately.

Comment

Alright, It was worth a shot. I am not married to this idea anyway but figured I'd give it a shot.

Comment

• kkep
        kkep commented
        Editing a comment
        if you aren't aware of JL's home game you can win credits for use here. I think it's $100 for first maybe $25 for second and $10 for third.

Sounds like an amazing idea. Too bad Pokerstars US and Europe are separate entities AFAIK.

Comment

• LondonImp
        LondonImp commented
        Editing a comment
        Not sure this is an issue for homegames..?

I'm pretty sure kkep is US based (could be wrong) but I was able to join his home-game setup from the UK (Europe).

Although maybe Pokerstars UK and Europe are separate entities...

• radubalaj
        radubalaj commented
        Editing a comment
        No clue, we can give it a try sometime.

• kkep
        kkep commented
        Editing a comment
        It doesn't matter for free money /chip games
    Working...
    X