BB: 69.94 BB
    UTG: 32.94 BB
    UTG+1: 78.52 BB
    MP: 52.64 BB
    Hero (MP+1): 126.6 BB
    CO: 55.1 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has 7:club: 5:club:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to 3 BB, fold, BTN calls 3 BB, SB calls 2.5 BB, BB calls 2 BB

Flop: (12 BB, 4 players) 6:club: K:club: 3:club:
    SB checks, BB bets 8 BB, Hero raises to 20 BB, BTN raises to 109.72 BB and is all-in, fold, fold,

Nasty spot. I think it's close, but the tiniest bit of difference is knowing the four of clubs is gin. So even in the worst case scenario where he has a higher flush, you're not totally dead unless he has exactly a4 of clubs. If I'm in this spot, I'm not sure I'd call, but one of my leaks is a tendency to nit it up a bit too much in big pots.
    Would like to know the result if you did click call.

Comment

It's really close and my decision would come down to villain stats and history.

This is close to "worst case scenario". You're beat by red combos and beat the blue combos. I think these are the hands villain flats with pre and could jam. It's even more complicated because he's jamming after you raise which would indicate he's stronger than if you had just called. Basically all his flushes beat you and you're only beating his ace high w/ Ac and sets. The pot is 150 and you need to call 90 with 39% equity vs this range. That's 1.6:1 which means you need 38.4% equity to call. It doesnt get much closer than that.

Click image for larger version

Name:	clubs.png
Views:	12
Size:	285.7 KB
ID:	28064
      Looks at villains stats and adjust his range to be nitty or laggy and see what happens to your equity. Just adding Ac6x and Ac3x probably makes this an easier call.

Click image for larger version

Name:	clubs2.png
Views:	12
Size:	288.9 KB
ID:	28065
      Our equity goes up to 45% which is enough margin to make the call. If we start to add even more combos like AcX and flushes you beat it becomes a no brainer.

Comment

I guess it doesn't matter since B raised behind, but do you think there's any merit to calling with the weak flush? When B isn't nutted, he probably folds, then we can probably call down and lose the minimum when we're crushed, maybe get him to bluff a little and profit there?

Comment

• MrFuss
          MrFuss commented
          Editing a comment
          Initially I thought the same thing but stuck with addressing the hand as played.
          I started to break this down with the range analyzer but it gets quite complicated trying to move combos around.

7c5c is towards the very bottom of our value range. If we're raising all of our flushes it will be hard to find enough bluffs to balance and our calling range will be very weak. I think putting some of the small flushes in our flatting range is a good strategy here.

I spewed, he had JcTc. I still thought it was fine after the hand and I was hoping to get a bit more feedback here.
        Thanks to you all that replied.

Comment

He could just as easily have a flush draw if aggressive. I would call here especially in cash without reads.

Comment

Working...
          X