Looking For Opinions For Online Poker Sites That Accept US Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Opinions For Online Poker Sites That Accept US Players

I currently play on Ignition. I'm thinking about playing on a site where I can use a HUD to track opponents and also to evaluate my play. My thinking is with the knowledge I've gained at Poker Coaching this might be a big benefit. I realize my opponents can track my play as well.

So, Im looking for thoughts/opinions on a site and whether changing from Ignition would be a good move.

I play on both ACR and Ignition.

I use ACR to help me practice exploiting player types and giving me some validation on my reads. Also, I think it will help having those stats when I start practicing ranging opponents in my study session.

I use ignition because your reads are only good for as long as they are at the table (much like live).

You can upload your hands from Ignition to PT4 (and I assume HM). Pretty easy once you set it up, just have to remember to download your hands periodically.

Comment

You can use a HUD on Ignition as well, You just need to get Ignition Hand Grabber for PokerTracker 4.

But if you want to play multiple tables, you should play on ACR.

Comment

Thanks for the replies 1Peter510 and jamtay317. I may have to make a deposit on ACR and play both sites.

Comment

Working...
        X