Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quiz Reward Videos (MTT)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Quiz Reward Videos (MTT)

    I have a bunch of reward stars to use and I would like to improve my MTT game. I already redeemed the 14 part crushing mtt module and the bubble play module with scott clements. Any suggestions on where I should go next? Do you think it is better to redeem a hand for hand review of a tournament or a module on a specific topic, like Affleck's advanced deepstacked strategies. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

  • #2
    I really like the hand reviews. Is the Montreal Master Class an option?

    Comment


    • #3
      Advanced Deep Stacked Tournament Strategies with Matt Affleck is excellent. There is some poor sound quality in a couple of the early vids but the overall content is superb. I really felt I finally understood certain things I had been struggling with for a while.

      Comment


      • kkep
        kkep commented
        Editing a comment
        Matt and JL are the coaches I find that are helping me the most. Not to say I don't like the others. They all bring something to the table but they are the best fit for me.

        Matt really seems to enjoy coaching too

      • CrazyEddie
        CrazyEddie commented
        Editing a comment
        I used to like Evan Jarvis until I heard him say he was a nit. Affleck seems to see the game like I see the game... I hope he isn't another nit

    • #4
      Originally posted by RealJPB View Post
      I really like the hand reviews. Is the Montreal Master Class an option?
      Not an option yet, but it is definitely one I want to get.

      Comment


      • #5
        Originally posted by N I V V Y View Post
        Advanced Deep Stacked Tournament Strategies with Matt Affleck is excellent. There is some poor sound quality in a couple of the early vids but the overall content is superb. I really felt I finally understood certain things I had been struggling with for a while.
        That's the direction I am leaning. Thanks for the input.

        Comment


        • #6
          if you are interested in Final table Game and icm there are no better vids than all of JL wsop Main Event final table Analysis

          Comment


          • #7
            how to thirve when running bad

            advanced bubble play

            make a final table with lots of chips

            advanced deep stacked tournament strategies

            $530 MTT review


            hard to say which is best but they are all good

            i think i will check out the wsop final table review as well and see what that is like

            Last edited by halem111; 12-01-2019, 12:37 PM.

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by halem111 View Post
              how to thirve when running bad

              advanced bubble play

              make a final table with lots of chips

              advanced deep stacked tournament strategies

              $530 MTT review


              hard to say which is best but they are all good

              i think i will check out the wsop final table review as well and see what that is like
              Thanks so much. Appreciate the recommendations

              Comment

              Working...
              X