How to Ignore Forum Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Ignore Forum Users

I've found a really useful function on this forum that some people might be interested in.

Whilst logged in, click your username in the top right of your screen and then click 'User Settings'. If you click on account settings and then scroll to the bottom you will find a box that allows you to block certain users' posts.

I'll attach an image to show what I mean.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Ignore User.JPG Views:	0 Size:	21.1 KB ID:	27607
    Last edited by LondonImp; 11-26-2019, 09:35 AM.

I've just checked and this hides all their old posts as well as any new ones.

Result.

Comment

Great find.... now I just need to add londonimp and I will be good to go... LOL.

Seriously, that is a good feature to know about.

Comment

Thanks! I was looking for this

Comment

(prepared to be ignored)
          Kind of rude screenshot buddy, blurring the username would be more classy. Thanks for the tip though.

Comment

not only takes things personal , doesn't know what's good for him fine by me +
            Last edited by CrazyEddie; 11-27-2019, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• kkep
              kkep commented
              Editing a comment
              I haven't blocked you. But don't you get that most of your posts are jabs rather than constructive?

• CrazyEddie
              CrazyEddie commented
              Editing a comment
              I try to stick to poker .. but people take offense. I think it is normal that everyone thinks everyone else is bad.

also think Imp should have blocked me from viewing his posts , not the other way around ..
              Last edited by CrazyEddie; 11-27-2019, 10:43 AM.

Originally posted by 1Peter510 View Post
            Great find.... now I just need to add londonimp and I will be good to go... LOL.

Seriously, that is a good feature to know about.
            I'll add myself.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyEddie View Post
              not only takes things personal , doesn't know what's good for him fine by me +
              Dang, I already know I can't play!

Nuff ced!

Comment

• CrazyEddie
                CrazyEddie commented
                Editing a comment
                If you already know you can't play , you are probably better than the most.

Nice info. I don't really care if somebody is a arrogant if that somebody brings good skills to debate. But if all of his posts are basically spam with nothing but opinions without any real analysis then reading them is wasted time.

Comment

• CrazyEddie
                CrazyEddie commented
                Editing a comment
                people are crazy ... real analysis ? u gotta pay to get that... maybe not even then.
                Last edited by CrazyEddie; 12-01-2019, 10:55 PM.

• CrazyEddie
                CrazyEddie commented
                Editing a comment
                when I first came to this forum, there were several people who had something to say .. Now, we're left with 1 kind of player , their posts are similar .... hands that trouble them are similar
            Working...
            X