HUD Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUD Question

Which HUD are you all using? Maybe you can list some Pros and Cons...

Thanks

I use the same HUD that JL uses. If you have PokerTraker 4 I can send you the profile.

Comment

• kkep
      kkep commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you mean pop ups? I'm leaning towards getting PT4 but I'm still gathering info before I purchase anything.
      I downloaded the free trial this morning but it's giving me lag issues. I need to review the technical stuff to see if I
      can make some tweaks.

• MrFuss
      MrFuss commented
      Editing a comment
      kkep pop ups are windows that will "pop up" when you click on a stat. usually used to show more detailed information about particular situations that you dont need to see all the time.

jamtay317 i know i've seen affleck using it. its huge and very detailed so I wouldnt ask you to create it. if you downloaded the entire hud profile it should come with the pop ups
      Last edited by MrFuss; 11-24-2019, 01:02 PM.

• jamtay317
      jamtay317 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm creating one now, I'm sure that it will take some time. But in the long run it will be worth it.

I made my own custom hud in PT4.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hud.png
Views:	52
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	27527

Its made up of 3 groups.
    Top group is vpip/pfr | 3bet / f vs 3bet after 2bet | 4bet / f vs 4bet after 3bet | f vs lp steal (with pop up on 3bet, call fold stats in sb and bb)
    Second group is notes, hands, name, limp (pop up with limp stats by position, limp/fold, limp/call, limp/raise), WSD
    Third group is street stats and PF stats. Grey is cbet, f vs cbet, f vs raise after cbet and raise cbet. Top row of red is RFI, bottom row is call 2bet. Top blue is 3bet, bottom is call 3bet. Those stats in green have pokerprohuds heat map pop ups.
    https://www.pokerhuds.com/heat-maps/

Comment

I use Sharkscope's HUD. Really easy to use and the deep-dive button (as I shall call it) is very useful for more in-depth info at short notice. It also displays an image on some sites, i.e. a rock, a shark, a fish etc. so you can get basic information incredibly quickly which is useful for multi-tabling and zoom formats.

Also it was just a 1 off payment as opposed to subscription payments that are required for most.
      Last edited by LondonImp; 11-25-2019, 06:38 AM.

Comment

holdem manager is good - for some reason poker tracker didn't work on my laptop so i haven't tried that.

i have also tried poker co pilot which is ok but it feels like it is lacking some features holdem manager has and holdem manager just seems more intuitive to use. I can't really put my finger on why.

both are $99

Last edited by halem111; 12-01-2019, 05:23 AM.

Comment

why not supporting Alex Fitzgerald ? side Benefit his Assassinato HUD is the best in my opinion and I use it every online session for years

Comment

• kkep
            kkep commented
            Editing a comment
            I didn't know he developed one.

• kkep
            kkep commented
            Editing a comment
            I can't drop $160 without a free trial run.

• LondonImp
            LondonImp commented
            Editing a comment
            Jeez is that how much it is?! It better be pretty revolutionary for me to even consider it.

i have holdem only 99 Dollar

Comment

I started with Sky's HUD. It's good to go right out of the box. Once you use it awhile, you can tweak it to your liking. I changed some colors to something I could see better right away, but overall pretty good. https://www.smartpokerstudy.com/?s=hud
            He also has a bunch of videos on how to use it. https://www.smartpokerstudy.com/?s=hud

Comment

• LondonImp
              LondonImp commented
              Editing a comment
              I thought Sky Poker was strictly HUD-free? Or has something changed in the last couple of weeks?

• Joseph
              Joseph commented
              Editing a comment
              Sky Matsuhashi not Sky poker.
              He has the Smart Study Poker Podcast.

• LondonImp
              LondonImp commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh right, d'oh.
          Working...
          X