Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankroll Cashgame Challenge on Pokerstars 2019

Hello guys,

This is my first post on the forum since I joined pokercoaching.com.
    First I want to say that I've learned a lot since joining the coaching site and that I'm really thankfull for this.
    I've started with a $60 deposit on the 4th of September and the bankroll is around $480 now.
    I have some questions about my stats, because I've noticed I got a pretty large gap between vpip and pfr.
    Is this a problem?
    I think I have a decent winrate at the moment but if it can be higher, please be welcome to tell me.
    My playstyle revolves around playing a wide range of decent hands (suited connectors, suited aces etc) and calling down/floating villains or attacking villains when I see weakness with bluffs. I focus a lot on board texture if the board hits my range or not before I bet or bluff.
    I added some screenshots of my pokertracker results since I started the challenge.
    I started at 2NL and now I'm playing 10NL regular.
    I tried Zoom poker but it does not fit my style.

Thanks in advance, poker colleagues.

EDIT: I'm playing 4 tables of 6 max regular tables only.
    Last edited by Dycez; 11-06-2019, 04:11 PM.

good job! I think the stats look pretty good, you I've noticed the same thing with mine, only I'm playing 6 max so my stats are something like 26 21 as I play more hands in 6 max then you do in full ring. But to help explain this this is from calling with small and middle pairs and calling from the small blind. I've worried about the same thing but this looks very good! Congrats on moving up!

Comment

• Dycez
      Dycez commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, thanks for the reply!

I forgot to mention, I'm playing 6 max only.
      Are the stats still ok then?

• jamtay317
      jamtay317 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well if you're playing 6-max I think that may want to look at the 6max charts. you're having good results, but you may be able to add a few BB/100 to your win rate if you loosen up a bit. now I'm not saying go crazy, but I think a good 6max player should be around 26/22 ish. AGAIN look at the charts before you make any changes to your game. Then look at your hand range visualizer and compare where you can start adding some hands to your range.

if u find the stuff here very helpful ... ( I do also ) , what u experiencing may be variance.

what is 10NL ? $0.05/ 0.10 ? why zoom 6 max doesn't fit ?

Comment

• LondonImp
      LondonImp commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah 10NL refers to $10 (or equivalent currency) max buy-in at no limit. Generally buy-ins are 100x the bb so 10NL is $0.05/$0.10, 25NL is $0.10/$0.25 etc.

• CrazyEddie
      CrazyEddie commented
      Editing a comment
      had to make sure .. because he sounds he is loose & proud... but micro stakes are a contest of patience : wait for a hand and never fold. How is that different from zoom ?

• LondonImp
      LondonImp commented
      Editing a comment
      The general consensus, and from my experience I tend to agree, is that zoom games are tougher than the "regular" version of the games at the same stake levels. Perhaps zoom attracts a higher ratio of regs:recs. Personally I prefer the zoom games simply due to the volume you can get through, but that's because I have limited time to play. Pros and cons for both.

Do you use Mr Little's 6-max charts when you play? They've helped me increase my aggression and forced me to do more 3-betting instead of flat calling. This has naturally pulled my VPiP and PFR values closer together. I found the charts for blind v blind play especially helpfully as they are by far the toughest positions to play well.

Stats are looking good though, large size sample as well. Good to see people really putting in the hours! We play at similar stakes so I've made a note of your name and may have to start avoiding you

Comment

• Dycez
      Dycez commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven't looked at the charts yet. I got my knowledge from doing the quizzes untill now and some extra unlocked coachings.
      I will take a look for sure!
Working...
X