https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsRL0yJZegw

Leave a comment:

• kkep
    commented on 's reply
    true...the webinar was tonight and I missed it lol

• allin
    replied
    Originally posted by allin View Post
    Actually something else I'd like to see more of is JL playing online cash games and commenting on his play (excellent example on his 'Crushing Cash Games' video.) Is there any more like that available?
    Yeh webinars are great but you can't beat live online play for seeing hundreds of hands in all sorts of situations (the video contains about three hours of live play.) Was a few years ago though so I'd be interested to see him do it again, since I gather he's made some changes to his play in various situations.

Leave a comment:

• kkep
    commented on 's reply
    He is doing a Webinar tomorrow night on cash games.

• allin
    replied
    Actually something else I'd like to see more of is JL playing online cash games and commenting on his play (excellent example on his 'Crushing Cash Games' video.) Is there any more like that available?

Leave a comment:

• RealJPB
    replied
    I suspect (though I have no evidence to support this) that eventually JL will release a Tournament Master Class that will devote more time to heads up. A lot of Alex's recent quizzes have focused on final table play but I agree we're hurting for content in this area.

Leave a comment:

• allin
    replied
    Originally posted by reeeeeeper View Post
    There are a few of the tournament review videos where he takes first place that go over heads-up a little. Also a couple where he's reviewing student SNG play that do. Other than that I don't know of any.
    Thanks reeeeper! Actually I found some very good heads up analysis where JL played a lot of online hands in the reward videos "Crushing Low Stakes Cash Games" and "Million Dollar Coaching". He won some pretty good money while playing as well. Also lots of 6-max online play by JL in those too, so some of the best value videos I've downloaded I'd say.

Leave a comment:

• Guido
    replied
    https://www.husng.com/content/husngc...up-poker-ebook

Leave a comment:

• reeeeeeper
    replied
    There are a few of the tournament review videos where he takes first place that go over heads-up a little. Also a couple where he's reviewing student SNG play that do. Other than that I don't know of any.

Leave a comment:

• allin
    started a topic Heads up NL info?

Heads up NL info?

Has JL produced much heads up info, and if so any book or video recommendations please? (Had some good coverage in his 'Million Dollar Coaching' video I noticed.)
Working...
X