Heads up NL info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads up NL info?

Has JL produced much heads up info, and if so any book or video recommendations please? (Had some good coverage in his 'Million Dollar Coaching' video I noticed.)

There are a few of the tournament review videos where he takes first place that go over heads-up a little. Also a couple where he's reviewing student SNG play that do. Other than that I don't know of any.

Comment

https://www.husng.com/content/husngc...up-poker-ebook

Comment

Originally posted by reeeeeeper View Post
        There are a few of the tournament review videos where he takes first place that go over heads-up a little. Also a couple where he's reviewing student SNG play that do. Other than that I don't know of any.
        Thanks reeeeper! Actually I found some very good heads up analysis where JL played a lot of online hands in the reward videos "Crushing Low Stakes Cash Games" and "Million Dollar Coaching". He won some pretty good money while playing as well. Also lots of 6-max online play by JL in those too, so some of the best value videos I've downloaded I'd say.

Comment

I suspect (though I have no evidence to support this) that eventually JL will release a Tournament Master Class that will devote more time to heads up. A lot of Alex's recent quizzes have focused on final table play but I agree we're hurting for content in this area.

Comment

Working...
          X