should I stay or should I go ? dont know what to do at all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should I stay or should I go ? dont know what to do at all

actually it is seldom that i dont know what to do at all , here it was such a spot , the pusher was very good player , actually 20 BB i call down but here i thought he wanted me to think this is a bluff
    although 6max his position and his range lots of better aces was the main factor why i folded

https://upswingpoker.com/hand/?pokeit=324qrpZaK
    Last edited by Guido; 10-28-2019, 03:28 PM.

With 18bb to start if I call with Ax from BB, I am looking to hit top pair and get my chips in.

About 22% of his range is a better ace. And if that is your concern, why call the flop bet or even the preflop bet?

For me, the 1/3rd pot bet on the flop doesn't feel like an Ace. Seems like an Ace would bet bigger to deter a flush from calling and get max value from a worse Ace. The jam on the turn feels like a bluff trying to get you to fold your ace.

His bet needed to work 66% of the time. If A5 is the best hand you fold, you are folding 79% of your range. Even if you call with all your top pairs, you are folding 65% of the time. I think you should have called.

Comment

thx for Feedback. in Game it really felt like a meta Game jam to make me call with a worse Hand than he has. if playing mdf you dont care and just call . this might be better here. but based on my experience i Made an exploitative fold and who Knows Whether I got exploited

Comment

i agree with you guido your out kicked, against possible spade flush, 2 pair draws, Q hi kicker,you only have 1 out if he has an A, however w/ 20 BBs chart, your suppose to go all in, the risk is not worth it, and end your tournament life vs long term $$$$, one way to win 3 ways to lose, without gambling..GL
        Last edited by rockin m; 10-30-2019, 10:45 AM.

Comment

I like a call, but for different reason.
          Last edited by CrazyEddie; 10-30-2019, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X