Flopzilla Pro studying

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flopzilla Pro studying

Hi everyone. I'm new here so please go easy on me. I own and use Flopzilla pro. I am of course using it to see how hands do against various different ranges. But I know there are aspects that I'm not using that the software offers. I was just wondering if anyone here would be willing to detail how they use the software when they are reviewing their games. Thanks.

There's lots of videos on youtube that explain how to review a hand with flopzilla.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flopzilla

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Comment

• MrFuss
        MrFuss commented
        Editing a comment
        It would be difficult to explain all the features and methods in a forum post. Digging around on youtube for "flopzilla" & "poker hand reading" is my best advice.

I like the new flopzilla. I would try to watch some of the Alex Fitzgerald videos. he uses Flopzilla a ton.

Comment

Originally posted by jamtay317 View Post
        I like the new flopzilla. I would try to watch some of the Alex Fitzgerald videos. he uses Flopzilla a ton.
        Yeah I learned a lot from his videos even though hand reading isnt the focus. You can tangentially pick up lots of flopzilla tips.

SmartPokerStudy is another solid channel with many videos specifically on hand reading w/ flopzilla.
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJ...8J_GMA6jMwP-0Q

Comment

• jamtay317
          jamtay317 commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks I'll check em out!

Thank you very much for those that replied...I will check them out as well...Ive seen a few from assassinato where he is using flopzilla but I'll search for more on youtube and I'll look at smartpokerstudy. Thanks again.
        Last edited by FishWithCh1ps; 09-06-2019, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X