This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonathan Little's 100bb Range Charts Color Coded For Flopzilla Pro Beta

Flopzilla is the main tool I use to study and analyze off table. In the recently released Flopzilla Pro Beta we can now assign colors to hands in a range similar to the Poker Coaching range analyzer. I've copied Jonathan's 100bb charts into Flopzilla Pro Beta and thought I would share it with everyone. I did not distinguish between value/bluff bets. This lets you choose your preflop action easily when moving to the flop.

Instructions

1.Link to Dropbox location [MOD EDIT: New file location: https://usaupload.com/29Mj]

Click image for larger version  Name:	dl.png Views:	0 Size:	20.6 KB ID:	23544

3. Save file to this location - C:\Program Files (x86)\FlopzillaPro\FlopzillaPro
    4. Open Flopzilla Pro Beta
    5. Select "Settings" from the menu
    6. Select "Import predef ranges...."
    7. Change bottom slider to "Import into sub-category" (if you haven't created your own ranges you can choose to "replace current ranges")
    8. Select "Import Ranges"

Click image for larger version  Name:	import.PNG Views:	0 Size:	12.2 KB ID:	23545
    Last edited by LondonImp; 07-10-2020, 03:45 AM. Reason: Updating File Link

Additionally, as you progress through the streets you can continue to filter the range as you would play it instead of being limited to the pre-defined hand categories.

1. Right click on the hand category you want to filter
    2. Select the color filter you would like to use under the range
    3. Select the hands you want to filter with that color

Click image for larger version

Name:	fpz.PNG
Views:	1035
Size:	282.1 KB
ID:	23548

Comment

Yes I downloaded this a week or so ago and never used. I thought it was included with my initial purchase but then it said I only had a 7 day free trial.
      Did you pay extra?

Comment

• kkep
        kkep commented
        Editing a comment
        It didn't work for me. I emailed support many hours ago, still waiting for a reply.

• MrFuss
        MrFuss commented
        Editing a comment
        here's the post from 2+2

Quote:
        Originally Posted by SageLee View Post
        Hi, I bought Flopzilla at the beginning of the year and installed/registered it on my Linux computer using WINE. I just installed the newest update, and it seems fine, but I also tried the FZPro beta and it appears to only be the trial version with limited features/flop. Is this supposed to be the case for a FZ registered user, on the same computer?

Should you not have received your key within 5 minutes, then please contact support with your hardware ID and we will generate your key for you manually.

Hardware ID?
        To get your hardware ID, start FlopzillaPro and go to "register" in its menu.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by SageLee View Post
        could I be allowed to move my registered FZ over to the Windows-using virtual machine (on the same computer) without wasting a second activation key?

Your activation keys do not expire when used. You can always requests a new key whenever you move to a new computer. A Flopzilla license is lifetime and does not expire. All that will happen when you move to a new computer is that the old license is deactivated.

• kkep
        kkep commented
        Editing a comment
        I got it thanks. I input my orginal UN and Key. I had to get new ones

Dude, I just got around to downloading and trying this.

It's amazing!

Really, useful. Thanks for sharing the ranges as well as the tips for how to make the extra filters. At first I didn't understand how it was useful, but then I saw how it applies to the Groups pie chart and you can see the hand make-ups as you progress through various streets. Very, very useful. I'm going to study with this a lot.

Thanks again!

Comment

• reeeeeeper
        reeeeeeper commented
        Editing a comment
        I opened the command prompt as administrator and copied the file. Do you have admin access on your machine Rainmaker314?

• Rainmaker314
        Rainmaker314 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I have administrator access.

• Rainmaker314
        Rainmaker314 commented
        Editing a comment
        Got them Thank You!

Can't fully see in the screenshot, but do you mean it gets recategorised into premium, draw, marginal, junk?
      can we save the filter groupings in flopzilla also or do you have to right click each time?
      Last edited by Bentley; 09-03-2019, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainmaker314
        I followed the directions and cannot get this to work. 1st message I got was I did not have permission to save in the Flopzilla pro file. Saved in documents and tried importing. FZ pro says import failed, any ideas would be appreciated.

You should be saving in this FlopzillaPro folder, not in the file. It could be confusing because The first folder is "FlopzillaPro", the second folder is "FlopzillaPro", and the application is called "FlopzillaPro". You want to save in the folder the application is located.

Click image for larger version  Name:	fp.png Views:	0 Size:	10.9 KB ID:	23677

Comment

Originally posted by Bentley View Post
          Can't fully see in the screenshot, but do you mean it gets recategorised into premium, draw, marginal, junk?
          can we save the filter groupings in flopzilla also or do you have to right click each time?
          The filters in Flopzilla are how you determine which hands continue to the next street. In version 1.xxx, you could only choose the default filters based on broad hand categories like, top pair, set etc...

Comment

• MrFuss
            MrFuss commented
            Editing a comment
            Not sure why the images are broken :/

Thank-you very much, MrFuss! I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to easily move my ranges from Flopzilla to FlopzillaPro. This post solved my problem and saved me the time to input Jonathan's ranges as well.

Comment

• MrFuss
            MrFuss commented
            Editing a comment
            Thats great!

Thank you for this! unfortunately I had already input them my self.

Comment

Any chance you still have the file? the Drop box link is no longer active. Thank you!

Comment

I made this a sticky for a while so it's easy to find.

Comment

• LondonImp
                LondonImp commented
                Editing a comment
                If you have the file, would you be able to update the dropbox link?

• kkep
                kkep commented
                Editing a comment
                I can try.

I tried to download the dropbox file, got a message, "404 that file isn't there any more" is there somewhere else I can get the download?

Comment

MrFuss Can you either make a new dropbox link with the files or send them to me so I can set up a download link for them?

Comment

no file Click image for larger version

Name:	file isnt here.png
Views:	483
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	39082

Comment

i'm guessing I missed the boat on this.

Comment

it is no file as well

Comment

damn, I was so excited until i scrolled down . What a great contribution to the community thoug!

Comment

I'll try to do this one morning soon. I need to reinstall Flopzilla anyway and I probably lost all of my old data.

Comment

Right guys and girls, I have recreated the file:

https://usaupload.com/29Mj

Let me know if there's any problems.

Comment

• kkep
                              kkep commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Nice I just started working on it and was going to try a sample then saw this.

• kkep
                              kkep commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I'm getting a 'failed to import ranges' message.

I'm kinda lost right now as how to share the files. So far I have this and I did color code them.
                            For example Facing RFI clicking red gives us 3-bet value, blue 3bet bluff and green, our calling range. The standard colors used here.

This would be the calling portion of our range. Click image for larger version

Name:	FLOP.jpg
Views:	394
Size:	245.1 KB
ID:	40096

Comment

This is a bit of chore but I'm getting there - When you mouse over and click the color codes the proper range comes up.
                              So pre-flop I know that value and bluff is the 3-betting range. Then I presume they will carry forward from street to street as VALUE, DRAW, MM.

Click image for larger version  Name:	F1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	257.0 KB ID:	40098
                              Last edited by kkep; 07-10-2020, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Now I have them displaying correctly after some trial and error. It's pretty sweet. The mouse over and click will still isolate whichever portion of the range we want.

Name:	F2.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	249.7 KB
ID:	40100

Comment

As I change the charts Flopzilla intuitively knows (for the most part) which hands fall in which category. It's actually kind of interesting to consider some of the bluffs it chooses

Comment

Ok so I know where to find these files now. I'm not sure how best to share them when I'm done. Zip file or individually.

I plan on doing most of the ranges from our tool section but not when we get the huge batch. I'll probably select only some
                                    of those for jumping off points so to speak.

Name:	F2.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	124.1 KB
ID:	40142

Comment

I now have all of the color coded 100BB and 25BB ranges completed and I'm about 1/2 way through the 15BB ranges. I'll probably also add the 75BB ranges
                                      then look to see what JL adds in the near future.

I'll be happy to share them all once they are completed. I'll probably have spent over 10 hours on this once I'm finished so it will be a great time saver for
                                      anyone that needs ranges for Flopzilla.

Comment

thanks for sharing the steps way to download.

Comment

Hello all, Im trying to save a this range but I keep getting this error whenever I try to save it. What might I be doing wrong?

Comment

• kkep
                                            kkep commented
                                            Editing a comment
                                            It's been a while but I think you need to up the config folder then back up then put it there. Be sure not to overwrite any files but I didn't have that issue. You may also have to have Admin permission.

I saw another jonathan little movies latest and I am curious if he had any physical fight in his life or did you fellow players had ? as atmosphere is so peaceful among poker players and willing and hope to play as much as I can and be winner. answer my questions please.

Comment

I personally since I do not contact my parents have great peaceful life empty of aggression

Comment

and I am able to do everything withouth limits, criticism, aggression, abuse , self assassination and other bullying

Comment

Working...
                                              X