This Quiz is way off of the Charts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Quiz is way off of the Charts

This why I'm at odds with Assassinato's work. I hate this pre-flop play but for the most part I think he explains things really well.

Here we have 28BB and he 3-bets with 67s from the LJ. I choose fold for a big fat 0.

He does clearly state this guy is a bit wild so I suppose the GTO charts can be thrown out the window.
    However we still have 5 players behind us yet to act and the original raiser..

Would any of you ever 3-bet here? If so are we deep enough to fold to a 4-bet or do we have to call it off?

https://floattheturn.com/pokercoaching/quiz.php?q=499
    Last edited by kkep; 08-27-2019, 07:46 AM.

If I knew his fold to 3 bet stat then yes maybe.
    Just because he's 34/28 doesn't mean he won't call. But we are in position. Does he fold flops to continuation bets etc

With 67s I'm calling it off. We're about 40% even against AK or any reasonable range. This guy probably has a looser range. Again, not sure of his 4bet percentage.

Comment

It looks like an easy fold pre flop, especially with our stack size, it is a no brainer Fold.
      Bentley , do you mean that you are calling off on the flop?

Comment

• Bentley
        Bentley commented
        Editing a comment
        Kkep asked

Would any of you ever 3-bet here? If so are we deep enough to fold to a 4-bet or do we have to call it off?

So, if I 3bet and they 4 bet me all in, I'm probably calling 67s with around 40% equity. Again it needs to be a laggy player with a high enough 4 bet or squeeze percentage for me to do that.
    Working...
    X